MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2015 is now on air. Candidates are required to go through the official web portal in order to apply for the MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2015 on or before the last date .
Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment notification for 10 District Judge (Entry Level) posts has been released. Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format on or before 07.08.2015. Candidates who have eligibility as per MP High Court norms can apply online at the official website of Government of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2015 for 96 Civil Judge Vacancies – Apply Online
Name of the Posts: District Judge (Entry Level)
|No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications : Candidates should posses Bachelor’s Degree in law from recognized university with Seven years been an advocate as on 01.01.2015.
Age Limits : Candidates should posses Minimum 35 years to Maximum 45 years as on 01.01.2015.
Selection Mode : Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination marks merit.
• The online application link will be active only till 13th August, 2015 (Midnight).
• The last date for amendment of application form is 16th August, 2015.
• The date of Preliminary written exam is 6th September, 2015 (Sunday).
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2015 for 96 Civil Judge Vacancies – Apply Online
Interested candidates are required to send their applicants and Bio-Data, filled in all respect, affixed latest passport color photographs, along with required testimonials to “The Principal Registrar, High Court of M.P., Bench at Indore” or to the “Principal Registrar, High Court of M.P., Bench at Gwalior” or to the “President, High Court Bar Association, High Court Premises, Jabalpur” on before 07.08.2015.
Instructions to apply online:
• The applications are to be submitted online only at the authorised website, i.e. mponline.gov.in.
• Fill your personal details as demanded in the column of online application form.
• Upload your scanned photo and signature at the space provided.
• Pay the examination fee via Net Banking.
• Save the unique registration number and general ID.
• After successful submission, please take a print out of duly filled application for future reference.
• Candidates can also deposit the application through KIOSK. But under this mode, the application fee would be deposited in cash.