MKCG Medical College 167 Staff Nurse for Hospital Recruitment 2016 : Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapathi Medical College, Hospital, Berhampur has released an Official Notification in the Advertisement No.5611/MCH/EC-IV/2016 on dated 25/04/2016 for the Recruitment of Staff Nurse on Contractual Basis in MKCG Medical College, Hospital. Application in prescribed format has been invited from the Candidates who have passed +2 Science Examination in science under the Council of Odisha Higher Secondary Education/ equivalent with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course exam conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council and must be able to read, write, and Speak Odia language. The age of the Candidate should not exceed 21 years to 32 years. The age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST Candidates and upto 10 years to Physically Handicapped Candidates. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply to these MKCG Staff Nurse Posts before the due date which is 24/05/2016. The Candidates can download the application form for the relevant post in the given format from the official site www.ganjam.nic.in. All the details of age limit, qualification. selection process, pay scale and how to apply is mentioned in the post below. We are also providing a direct link at the end of page to download the original MKCG Medical College, Hospital Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2016.
Details of MKCG Medical College, Hospital Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
About MKCG Medical College : Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapathi Medical College and Hospital (MKCG) is a govt medical college and hospital, located in Odisha state of India. Medical college came into existence in 1962 and hospital was established in 1966. Both medical and hospital were renamed after Late Maharaja of Ganjam, Krushna Chandra Gajapati. So that’s it is called as Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital. It operates with 23 Clinical Departments, 8 Non-Clinical and Para-Clinical Departments and with 800 beds. A tele-medicine unit, provided by the ISRO, is also operational. It imparts medical education to 150 undergraduate students, 95 post-graduate medical students, 20 diploma students in Medical Laboratory Technology and 10 diploma students in Medical Radiation Technology.
Official Site : www.mkcgmch.org
Name of Post : Staff Nurse
Number of Posts : 167
Category wise post details :-
|S.no.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Location: Ganjam, Odisha
Job Category: State Government
Salary : Pay Band Rs. 5,200 and GP Rs. 2,800 (Total – Rs. 8,000)
Last date for submission of application form : 24/05/2016.
General Conditions for MKCG Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 :
1. Should be a Citizen of India
2. Should be a Good Character.
3. Should be a Native of Odisha
4. Should be of good mental & physical Health.
5. Should not have more than one spouse living, if married
Educational Qualification :-
- Aspirants must have passed +2 Science Examination in science under the Council of Odisha Higher Secondary Education/ equivalent with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife course exam conducted by the Odisha Nursing Council.
- Applicants must have registered their names in Odisha Nurse & Midwives Council.
- Candidates must be able to read, write, and Speak Odia language.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates and upto 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Selection Process :-
Candidates selection for the post of Staff Nurse will be based on the Career assessment mentioned below –
- HSC/ equivalent: 20%.
- +2 Science: 30%.
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course: 50%.
How to Apply for MKCG Medical College, Hospital Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website, i.e., www.ganjam.nic.in .
- Click on Recruitment/ Results tab.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
Office of Superintendent,
MKCG Medical College Hospital, Berhampur.
Note : Candidates are advised to go through the Notification in detail before applying. Keep visiting our site regularly. We will provide all the latest updates of Jobs. Drop your comments in the drop box.