Ministry of Defence Labour Semi Skilled MTS Posts Vacancy Recruitment 2015 – Ministry of Defence, 2 Field Ordnance Depot, 21 Field Ammunition Depot, 19 Inf Div Ord Unit, 28 Ammunition COY & 28 MTN Div Ord Unit has issued a employment notification for the recruitment of 99 LDC, Fireman, Messenger, Tailor, Dhobi, Carpenter, Boot Repairer, Multi-Tasking Staff & Tradesmen (Mate) vacancies. Ministry of Defence is a very well acknowledged supremacy under which candidates feel secured with having the opportunity to grow more than the before. Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format within 21 days from the date of advertisement (28 days for remote areas). Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of Ministry of Defence Labour Semi Skilled MTS Posts Vacancy Recruitment 2015
Total No. of Posts: 99
Name of the Posts:
1. Fireman: 29 Posts
2. Tradesman (Mate): 51 Posts
3. Carpenter: 01 Post
4. LDC: 05 Posts
5. Messenger: 01 Post
6. Tailor: 04 Posts
7. Dhobi: 02 Posts
8. Boot Repairer: 02 Posts
9. Multi Tasking Staff: 04 Posts
Candidates applying for the post should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university/ board for S.No-1 to 3 & 5 to 9. 12th class or equivalent from the recognized university/ board for S.No-4.
- Age limitation of the job hunters should not exceeding 27 years
- 5 years relaxation will be given to the SC / ST candidates
- 3 years of age relaxation will be given to OBC category applicants
Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be purely made on:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Fitness
Registration Process: The process of the registration, as made known by the 27 Field Ammunition Depot, mentions making the use of the application specimen. The application needs sending with the associated certificates and the documents.
Date of Advertisement: 18-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Within 21 days from the date of Advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: Within 28 days from the date of Advertisement.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Labour Semi Skilled MTS Posts Vacancy Recruitment 2015
- First of all eligible candidates should to go through official website that of Ministry of Defence that is mod.nic.in
- Download application format from official website and fill it in prescribed manner must attach the required copies of the particulars / documents with the form and enclosed in an envelope
- Super scribed the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST” ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE and send to below mentioned address:
The Commandant Central Proof Establishment (DGQA),
Min of Def Production, Govt of India,
Itarsi (M.P)-461 114