MCD Delhi DMC Recruitment 2016 Municipal Corporation 165 DBC Worker Posts – Apply Online : The Health Department of Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) has recently released a Recruitment Notification for the Post of Domestic Breeding Checker (DBC) on Contractual basis. There are total 165 Posts which has to be filled. The Applicant must be Matric Passed from a Recognized Board to apply for the Post. The Age of the Applicant should be 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC Candidates. The selected candidates will be given fixed amount of Salary. The Selection of the Candidates will be on the basis of information provided in the application by the candidate. Selection of a candidate confers him/her no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied with the verification of relevant documents. Willing job seekers must apply online only, through the SDMC website www.mcdonline.gov.in. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Online application process will close on 09-05-2016. We have furnished all the details of Posts in the page below. Applicants are advised to go through the complete post before applying.
MCD Delhi DMC Recruitment 2016 Municipal Corporation 165 DBC Worker
Name of Organization : Municipal Corporation Delhi (MCD)
Official site : www.mcdonline.gov.in
Department : Health Department
Job ID : 10871
Name of Post : Domestic Breeding Checker (DBC)
Number of Posts : 165
Category wise post details :
- General Post : 78
- SC Post : 25
- ST Post : 12
- OBC Post : 45
- Other Post : 5
Type Of Recruitment : Contractual
Mode of Application : Online
Emoluments : Fixed monthly allowance
Experience : Freshers
Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form : 09-05-2016
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 – 27 Years.
Age Relaxation : Relaxation in age will be given to the following candidates –
- SC/ST – 18 yrs to 32 years
- OBC – 18 yrs to 30 years
- Others – 18 yrs to 37 years
Educational Qualification : The Applicant must be Matric Passed from a Recognized Board to apply for the Post of DBC.
Selection Procedure :
- The SDMC will select the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application by the candidate. Selection of a candidate confers him/her no right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied with the verification of relevant documents.
- SDMC has full discretion to fix minimum qualifying/cutoff marks for selection in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available.
How to Apply for MCD Delhi DMC Recruitment 2016 Municipal Corporation 165 DBC Worker
1. Candidate must apply online only, through the SDMC website www.mcdonline.gov.in on or before 9/05/2016.
2. Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
3. Incomplete applications and application without uploading self attested relevant documents will be rejected without any communication.
4. Benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of Delhi. The relevant certificates (SC/ST/OBC/Non Creamy layer/PH/Educational/Experience etc.) should be issued on or before the cut off date.
5. The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary.
6. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self attested/Gazetted officer attested/ Notary attested copies of the documents alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the uploaded certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
Instruction To candidates :
1)You are required to provide the original copies of the documents substantiating your qualifications, Marks, Professional registration, experience, age and category. For OBC, certificate issued from Delhi state alone will be valid.
2)You are also requested to download the final copy of the application submitted online and bring the same when called for document verification.
3)A copy of the passport size photo which is uploaded on to the online application also should be submitted.
4)The decision of the duly constituted board will be final.
5)The eligibility of candidate as regards age and educational professional qualification should be fully met before the on-line application is submitted.
6)That the E-mail Id.And the mobile telephone number are furnished in the application form.
7)A Scanned Passport Size Photograph (J.P.G., J.P.E.G. and B.M.P. format) should be up-loaded in the application.
8)A print out of the filled in application should be taken immediately on submission and kept in safe custody this need to be produced, if called for interview.
9)The SDMC reserve the right to short-list the candidates on basis of the pre-determined criteria which may be higher than the minimum qualification prescribed.
Keep visiting our site regularly. We will always update you about latest Vacancies in various Government sectors. Share your comments with us.