MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2015-16 notification has been released for 1648 vacancies. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can register their particulars appropriately MAHADISCOM Assistant Engineer recruitment. Mahadiscom online application is available at the official site www.tspsc.gov.in. The initial date for submitting the online application is 5th September 2015, and the last date is 28th September 2015. Maharashtra state electricity Distribution Company is a public sector undertaking company controlled by the government of the state. In short, it was called as MAHADISCOM. It is the second largest producer of Electricity Company after the SGCC. It holds the responsibility for the availability of required amount of the power to the state. It releases the notification as and when it is in need of manpower. The board had issued the notification for a huge number of 1648 posts i.e. 970 Junior Assistant 565 Assistant Engineer posts, 62 junior engineer positions, and 51 Assistant vigilance officers. The selection process of hiring a contender will depends upon the online exam/written test. MAHADISCOM online application is available at the official site www.mahadiscom.in.
Recruitment Details of MAHADISCOM 1648 AE JA JE Recruitment 2015-16
Organization name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company (MAHADISCOM)
Association website: www.mahadiscom.in
Job Role: Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer and Junior vigilance officer posts
No. of vacant positions: 1648 posts
- Junior Assistants- 970 posts
- Assistant Engineer- 565 posts
- Junior Engineer- 62 posts
- Assistant Vigilance Officer- 51 posts
- For Junior Assistant (Accounts) – Candidate should possess Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration
- For Assistant Engineer- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- For Junior Engineer- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- For Assistant vigilance officer- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology with aggregate 50% marks from any recognized university.
Candidate’s age should be below than 35 years for Junior Assistant (acct) post, and for all other posts it must be below 30 years.
Aspirants selection in the respective position will be based on the individual performance in the online/written examination.
General category candidates must pay Rs 500/-
Reserved category candidates must pay Rs 250/-
- Initial date for submitting online application- 05.09.2015
- Final date for submitting online application- 28.09.2015
- Last date for print of application-13.10.2015
Process to Apply for MAHADISCOM 1648 AE JA JE Recruitment 2015-16
- Candidates must log on to the official site www.mahadiscom.in
- Click on “Apply online.”
- Then go for “click here for new registration.”
- Enter the required details appropriately.
- Submit the application
- Take a hard copy of the application for future reference.