Vice Principal, LDC, UDC, Primary teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT, Librarian and Assistant Garde-3 Admit Cards are now available at the official website. Candidates are required to go through the official site in order to download their respective admit cards.
KVS Primary Teacher admit card has been released. Candidates who have applied for teaching & non teaching and office cadre vacancies can now download their KVS admit card 2015. Applicants are required to visit the official site kvsangathan.nic.in in order to download KVS TGT hall ticket. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is the CBSE Board affiliated central government schools all over India. According to the reports 2014, there are 1083 schools and 3 abroad under the KVS and more than 1 crore and 56 thousand employees. The schools of KVS are under the supervision of Ministry of Human Resource and Development. CBSE Board prepare syllabus, exam dates and conduct annual examination every year and releases notifications for the recruitment of staff whenever it rises.
KVS Exam Admit Card/Date 2015
KVS has released the KVS recruitment 2015 notification for 4339 vacancies of Officer cadre, Teaching & non teaching vacancies. Lots of interested candidates have applied for these Vice Principal, LDC, UDC, Primary teacher (PRT), TGT, PGT, Librarian and Assistant Garde-3 vacancies. As per the selection process, recruitment board will conduct the examination followed by Interview. Now as board has released the KVS admit card 2015 so candidates are required to download their admit cards in order to appear for the examination. Candidates who have applied and all set to appear for the exam must download their KVS admit card for written test by visiting the official site kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS Primary teacher (PRT) admit card will be made available ten to fifteen days before the examination. Candidates are required to carry any one of Identity proof along with KVS admit card to the examination centre.
- Name of the Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Official site: kvsangathan.nic.in
- Name of the Job Role: Teaching & Non Teaching and Officer cadre
- Vacancies: 4339
- Name of the Post: Primary Teacher (PRT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained graduate teacher (TGT), Vice Principal, Librarian, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Upper division Clerk (UDC) etc
- Category: KVS admit card
- Status: Released soon
How to Download KVS Exam Admit Card/Date 2015
- Log on to kvsangathan.nic.in
- Click on employment Notice
- Click on admit cards
- Click on the link for admit card for written test for the post you have applied
- Enter the required details and submit
- Hall ticket will be opened in pdf
- Download and print the call letter