Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment Notice for 188 Vacancies Operator Maintainers More – KMRL 2015 Openings : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has recently released a Recruitment Notification for appointment of Maintainers Train Operators/ Station Controllers/ Junior Engineers and Section Engineers in KMRL. According to the Notification KMRL has invited Online Application from the Well Deserving Eligible Candidates. The total number of posts to be filled is 188. The applicants has to fill the online application form from the official site i.e. www.kochimetro.org . The filling of online application starts from 30/09/2015 and the last date to apply is 21/10/2015. Before applying for the most the applicants must go through the official notification and according to their Qualification should apply for the post. The candidates will be selected on the basis of online test, medical examination and personal interview. All the details of age, qualification, salary, application fees, how to apply are mentioned below.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment Notice for 188 Vacancies : Details
The Kochi Metro is an under-construction metro system for the city Kochi in Kerala. Government of Kerala started Kochi Metro Rail Project on 22 December 2004. The Kerala government wants to complete this project by 7th June 2016. For the fast improvement in the construction process, it has released the notification to fill the 188 vacancies of Maintainers, Train Operator/Station Controllers, Section Engineer and Junior Engineers Posts. Aspirants who wish to work for Kerala government can apply for this recruitment through online for KMRL Recruitment 2015 on or before 21st October 2015.
Vacancy Details :
Name of Organization : Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
Official Website : www.kochimetro.org
Number of Posts : 188
Advertisement No. 08/2015
Online Application starting Date: 30/09/2015
Online Application last Date: 21/10/2015
Post Wise No. of Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|01.||Train Operator/ Station Controllers||80|
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Maintainers||18 Years||24 Years|
|Train operator/ Station Controller/Junior Engineers||18 Years||25 Years|
|Section Engineers||18 Years||26 Years|
|Maintainers||SSLC with ITI (Two years) with 60% aggregate|
|Train Operator/ Station Controllers||Three years Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical / Electronic from govt. Recognized Institute with 60% aggregate|
|Junior Engineers||Three years Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical / Electronic from govt. Recognized Institute with 60% aggregate|
|Section Engineers||B.E in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Civil from govt. Recognized Institute with 60% aggregate|
Pay Scale : See the official notification
i) For ST/SC Rs. 300
ii) For other candidates Rs. 600
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of:
- Online Test and medical examination for Maintainers and Junior Engineers.
- Online Test, medical examination and Psychometric test for the post of Train Operators/ Station Controllers.
- Online Test, medical examination and Interview for Section Engineers.
General Instructions :
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and KMRL will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature
- Before applying online, candidates should Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this
- Recruitment Process. KMRL may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
How to Apply for Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
- Visit official KMRL site www.kochimetro.org
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on Careers.
- Select KMRL Vacancies.
- Then click on”Click here for New Registration.”
- Fill the form with required details.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Collect a Hard Copy of the application form for future reference.
Note : We advised all the applicants to read the official notification properly before applying. We have given a link to download the notification to help the applicants. Keep in touch with our site (freshjobs4u.in) for more updates.