KANGRA Central Cooperative Bank has now made available the KCCB Syllabus 2015 on the official main web portal. Candidates are required to download it from the official web portal.
KANGRA Central Cooperative Bank had earlier released the notification for various vacancies of Clerk, Officer, and Computer Operator. KCCB Clerk Previous Papers along with KCCB Syllabus 2015 for Clerk, Officer and Computer Operator is now made available at the official web portal. So, all candidates who were seeking for it can now download it by visiting the official web portal.
KCCB Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2015
|1||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
KCCB computer operator exam syllabus/guess solved paper 2015
KCCB Bank GK Sample questions from KCCB Previous Papers
- Which place of worship in Myanmar contains eight strands of Buddha’s hair?
- In which year was Gandhiji born?
- Which of the following are new districts created after the bifurcation ofBastar?
Kanker and Dantewara.
- Who among the following took the Oath as the first Governor of Chhattisgarh state?
Dinesh Nandan Sahai.
- Where is the Railway waggon (luggage) repairing centre?
KCCB Clerk Previous Papers English KCCB Sample questions
A. GRAIN: SALT
- shard: pottery
- shred: wood
- blades: grass
- chip: glass
B. To keeps one’s temper
- To become hungry
- To be in good mood
- To preserve one’s energy
- To be aloof from
C. BRIEF – Synonym?
D. Find the correctly spelt word?
E. ENORMOUS – Antonym?
KCCB Question & Answers – Reasoning from KCCB Clerk Previous Papers
I. ELFA, GLHA, ILJA, _____, MLNA
II. Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
III. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
IV. All the trees in the park are flowering trees.
Some of the trees in the park are dogwoods.
All dogwoods in the park are flowering trees.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
V. Look at this series: 1.5, 2.3, 3.1, 3.9, … What number should come next?
KCCB Quantitative Aptitude Sample Questions from KCCB Clerk, Officer Previous Papers
a. A father said to his son, “I was as old as you are at the present at the time of your birth”. If the father’s age is 38 years now, the son’s age five years back was:
- 14 years
- 19 years
- 33 years
- 38 years
b. The length of the bridge, which a train 130 metres long and travelling at 45 km/hr can cross in 30 seconds, is:
- 200 m
- 225 m
- 245 m
- 250 m
c. What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23?
d. A train is running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
- 120 metres
- 180 metres
- 324 metres
- 150 metres
e. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 20, 30 and 60 days respectively. In how many days can A do the job if he is assisted by B and C on every third day?
- 12 days
- 15 days
- 16 days
- 18 days
Computer Awareness Sample Question & Answers – KCCB Clerk Previous Papers
- To restart the computer ________ key is used
- Which is a graphical representation of an application?
3. Unauthorised copying of software to be used for personal gain instead of for personal backups called ________
Answer: software piracy
- What is MP3?
Answer: A sound format
- Deleted data remains on a disc until?
Answer: the data overwritten
How to Download KCCB computer operator exam syllabus/guess solved paper 2015
- Candidates need to go through the official web portal i.e. www.kccb.in
- Then they have to search for the official link KCCB Syllabus 2015
- By clicking on the link
- KCCB Syllabus 2015 will appear on their computer screen
- Candidates can download KCCB Syllabus 2015
- And can even take a print out of it