Karnataka Police Recruitment notification has been issued by Karnataka State Police. Candidates are required to go through the official notification in order to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification 2015.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has issued a recruitment notification to recruit 180 applicants for appointment under KSP careers 2016 against the services of Special Reserve Police Constable under different units like Bidar, Bellary, Koppal, Kalaburagi, Yadgir and Raichur. KSP commonly known as Karnataka State Police. Karnataka State Police has invited applications from the eligible candidates to apply for the notifications from the eligible candidates. Both men and female can apply for the above mentioned notification. Applicants who are willing to apply can get more information regarding Karnataka Police Recruitment such as eligibility conditions , Mode of Selection, Salary Scale, How to apply etc by going through the article given below.
Vacancy Details of Karnataka Police PSI & Constable Vacancies 413 Posts Apply now – Recruitment 2015
Name for the the post
01. Sub-Inspector (Civil): 215 vacancy (Women-40, Men-155, In-service-20)
02. Sub-Inspector (Civil): 13 vacancy (Women-3, Men-9, In-service-1) for Hyderabad Kamalaka reservation in Bangalore City
03. Sub-Inspector (Civil): 05 vacancy (Women-1, Men-4) for Hyderabad Kamalaka reservation in Handamp;K region
Candidates having SSLC-SSC, | SSLC- CBSE | SSLC-ICSE, SSLC- STATE BOARD, SSLC EQUIVALENT will be eligible to apply.
Candidates age must lie between 21 years to 26 years for General category.
Candidates who belong to General & OBC category they should have to pay Rs. 250/- and other category pay Rs. 100/-
Candidates will get selected based on their performance in the following:-
- Written Exam,
- Physical Test and
- Medical test
- KSP online form opening date: 08-10-2015
- KSP online form closing date: 06-11-2015
- Last date of payment of fee: 07th November 2015
How to Apply for Karnataka Police PSI & Constable Vacancies 413 Posts Apply now – Recruitment 2015
Karnataka State Police of post for the Sub-Inspector (Civil) application’s invite by on-line from official web-site for the http://www.ksp.gov.in before 06-11-2015. candidate’s should read full official employment alert before starting apply on-line & take printout for the system generated application form for further use.
Instructions to Apply online:-
- Eligible candidates may apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment online by visiting official site www.ksp.gov.in.
- Now follow “Current Recruitment” section and press on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill online application form with all asked details correctly.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- After completion of press on “Submit” button and Take a print out of filled form for future reference.