Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 notification had been released recently on 5th September 2015. Karnataka State Police Department has published this recruitment notification to fill 822 Special Reserve Police Constable posts. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. In order to apply online for Karnataka Police recruitment 2015 candidate have to visit the official website. The official website of KSP is www.ksp.gov.in. Online registration for the Karnataka State Special Reserve Police Recruitment 2015 is available from 7th September 2015. There are total 822 Special Reserve Police Constable posts released by the Karnataka Police department separately for men and women. Aspirants who are willing to work in Karnataka State Police Department may apply for these SRPF police jobs released under Karnataka police Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date i.e. 06/10/2015. Remaining details like eligibility criteria, Selection process, vacancy details etc of Karnataka Police Recruitment for the year 2015 are provided below.
Recruitment Details of Karnataka Police Latest Recruitment Armed Reserve Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 51 Vacancies
Total Vacancies: 822 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP)(MEN)||731 posts|
|2.||Special Reserve Police Constable (KSRP)(Women)||91 posts|
Candidates should possess 10th class from recognized board or school with good academic records.
Candidates applying for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 should attain required age limits as on 06/10/2015.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST/OBC: 27 years.
- Maximum Age for Tribals staying in the forest areas of Karnataka: 30 years.
- Maximum Age for General Candidates: 25 years.
- For General/ Category-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category-1: Rs.100/-
- Physical standard test.
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
- Starting Date for Submission of online Application: 07/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application: 06/10/2015.
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Latest Recruitment Armed Reserve Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 – Apply for 51 Vacancies
Eligible candidates can apply through online for the Karnataka Police recruitment 2015 at the official website www.ksp.gov.in from 07/09/2015 to 06/10/2015.
Instructions to Apply online:
- Log on to the Official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Click on Current Recruitment.
- Select SRPC KSRP Recruitment 2015.
- Read all the Instructions and click on New Application.
- Fill the Application with all the details and click on Submit.
- Take print out of the application for future reference.