JPSC 6th CCS exam syllabus Civil Service Prelims Mains exam pattern
The commission works for on behalf of state government of Jharkhand. The fundamental objective for the public service commission is to conduct the online competitive exams and interview process for the candidates to recruit the various vacancies available in the state. Previously in the month of august it has published an advertisement notification for 6th combined civil service (CCS) to fill up the Administrative Services, Education Services, Police Services, Cooperative Services, Jharkhand Social Security Services, Finance Services and Information Services.
Jharkhand civil services syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The prelims question paper consists of 400 marks
- Candidates need to gave two papers namely civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-1 And civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-2.
- each question paper contains 200 marks and time duration is 2 hours
- All the two question papers are of objective type only.
- Job hunters who qualify in the prelims exam are eligible to attend the mains exam.
|Prelims Exam pattern||Paper||Subject||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test (Prelims)||PAPER I||CSAT – 1(General Studies)||200||2 Hours|
|PAPER II||CSAT – 2(General Aptitude)||200||2 Hours|
How To Download JPSC 6th CCS exam syllabus Civil Service
- Log on the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on link for Jharkhand PSC 6th CCS Prelims admit card
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth
- Admit card & Exam Pattern, Syllabus will open in pdf format on your screen
- Take a printout of hall ticket
Note : If you have any query regarding “JPSC 6th CCS exam syllabus Civil Service Prelims Mains exam pattern pdf download at jpsc.gov.in” then let us know we will help you all for sure, So you can drop a message in a comment box below.