The eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment 2015 should fulfill all the requirements mentioned for Constable posts for Men and Women.
Jammu & Kashmir Police has made the notification out for the recruitment of Constable posts for Armed and Executive police of 4000 Vacancies for Men and Women. The Vacancies for the J & K Police Recruitment is available for different Districts in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for J & K police Recruitment 2015 through OMR/ OCR application form. The address to obtain the OMR/ OCR application form to apply for the job vacancy of Jammu Kashmir Police recruitment 2015 has now made available at the official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in. The candidates should submit their application form with the required details and documents in a prescribed format before the last date mentioned by the JK Police Department. The important notification and information’s about J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2015 such as dates, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process and the procedure to apply is mentioned at the official website. The candidates are asked to go through all the details provided below before applying for recruitment 2015 by JK Police for the Constable Vacancies for Men and Women.
J&K Police Constable Selection Process Eligibility Selection Process – Download PDF
Last Date for submission of Application – 15th October 2015.
- The Application Form in OMR/ OCR Format with envelope, Acknowledgement form and sample sheets will be available in the offices of all District SSsP in J&K/ SSP CID Cell New Delhi from 15th Sep 2015.
- The candidates can get the application form against the payment of fees of Rs. 300 as Demand Draft (DD)/ Postal order obtained from any branch of J&K Bank/ Post Office Payable to Chief Accounts Officer PHQ Payable at Jammu/ Srinagar.
Selection Process : The selection process for J&K Constable recruitment 2015 will be made in the basis of candidates performance in Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Written Examination (Objective Type).
How to Apply for J&K Police Constable Selection Process Eligibility Selection Process – Download PDF
- Obtain the OMR/ OCR Application form from the offices mentioned above.
- Fill in all the details in a prescribed format.
- Attach the required documents mentioned in the advertisement provided below.
- Submit the application form completed to the offices from which the form is obtained.
- In case of candidates working/ residing outside the state, submit the application to the office of SSP CID Cell ( 11, Harish Chander Mathur Lane, Near Max Muller Bhawan, KG Marg New Delhi 110 001)