JIPMER Professors Nurses Assistant 104 Posts 10th 12th Degree Doctorate – Recruitment 2016 : The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry has released a Notification of Recruitment in the Advertisement No. Admn.I/Karaikal /Contract / 2016 dated 22/05/2016. According to the Advertisement Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from the eligible candidates for filling up of 104 posts (Faculty & Non Faculty posts) on contractual basis for JIPMER–II, Karaikal Campus, Puducherry. The Job Aspirants can grab this opportunity and apply for the recruited posts. They can send their application in the given format by JIPMER before the last date of application, last date of submitting application is 21 June 2016. We are providing a direct link to download the official notification at the end of page. Applicants are advised to download the notification through the below provided link and read it thoroughly and apply according to their eligibility. For other details read the post further
JIPMER Professors Nurses Assistant 104 Posts 10th 12th Degree Doctorate
About the Institute : The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach European medicine in Asia. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. JIPMER is well known for its undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses and its alumni have excelled in different disciplines all over the world. It has excellent health care facilities and most of the patients treated here belong to low socioeconomic group. JIPMER also promotes research in various medical disciplines. JIPMER runs a popular MBBS course.
Official site : www.jipmer.edu.in
Name of Post : Professors, Nurses and Assistant Posts
Number of Posts : 104
Details of Posts :
- Professor : 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor : 19 Posts
- Senior Resident : 12 Posts
- Junior Resident : 12 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 09 Posts
- Lab Technician : 11 Posts
- Stenographer : 08 Posts
- Store Keeper : 08 Posts
- Museum Curator : 01 Post
- Projectionist : 01 Post
- Medical Social Worker : 02 Posts
- Public Health Nurse : 02 Posts
- Pharmacist : 03 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 04 Posts
Last date to submit application : 21/06/2016
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS :-
Age limit :
- Professors : 70 years
- Assistant Professors : 50 years
- Senior Residents : 33 years
- Junior Residents : no upper age limit.
- Technical Assistant : 18 years to 25 years.
- Lab Technician : 25 years
- Stenographer : 25 years
- Store keeper : 30 years
- Museum Curator : 28 years
- Projectionist : 20 years to 30 years
- Medical Social Worker : not exceeding 30 years
- Public Health Nurse : 22 years to 30 years
- Pharmacist : 18 years to 25 years
- Staff Nurse : not exceeding 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk : 18 years to 27 years
- Professors : i. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
ii. A Postgraduate qualification, i.e.M.D in Microbiology or a recognized
qualification equivalent thereto.
Experience : Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in Microbiology after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D in Microbiology or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Assistant Professors : i. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule shou
ld also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
ii. A Postgraduate qualification, i.e.M.D in Microbiology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
Experience : Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in their relevant fields.
- Senior Residents : A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognised
- Junior Residents :
i. A Registered Medical Graduate of a Recognized Universityii. Should have completed one year compulsory Internship
- Technical Assistant : B.Sc (Medical Laboratory Technology) or a graduate in science of a recognized
university with at least one year experience in the field.
- Lab Technician :
i. B.Sc (MLT) from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.ii. One year experience in Medical Laboratory.
- Stenographer :
i. Matriculation or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board for university.ii. Should have shorthand (English) speed of 80 w.p.m.
- Store keeper :
i. 10+2 from a recognized boardii. Two years experience in Store Keeping.iii. Knowledge in computer
- Museum Curator : Graduate in Botany / Zoology / Human Biology from a recognized University /Institution
- Projectionist : i. Matriculation or its equivalent
ii. A certificate of having passed the projectionis
- Medical Social Worker : i. Masters’ degree in sociology or social work with specialization in medical social
work or equivalent qualification from a r3ecognized university; or Degree in science from a recognised university with two years Diploma in social work.ii. One year experience in Social work
- Public Health Nurse : i. Matriculation or its equivalent.
ii. Registered Nurse with a Diploma in Public Health Nursing from a recognised Institution.(OR)B.Sc(Nursing Degree)
- Pharmacist : i. Higher Secondary (10 +2) or equivalent in Science subjects from a recognized board or university
ii. Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.iii. Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Staff Nurse : i. Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
ii. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947/ any state nursing council.
- Lower Division Clerk : i. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a reco gnized board or university.
ii. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter
A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
(35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
PAY SCALE :-
Professors : Rs 200,000/-
Assistant Professors : Rs 1,20,2000/-
Senior & Junior Residents : Rs 60,000/-
Technical Assistant : Rs 30,000/-
Lab Technician : Rs 25,000/-
Stenographer : Rs 22,000/-
Store Keeper : Rs 22,000/-
Museum Curator : Rs 25,000/-
Projectionist : Rs 25,000/-
Medical Social Worker : Rs 30,000/-
Public Health Nurse : Rs 40,000/-
Pharmacist : Rs 25,000/-
Staff Nurse : Rs 30,000/-
Lower Division Clerk : Rs 17000/-
APPLICATION FEE :- The applying Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/- for Faculty & Rs. 300/- for Non Faculty Posts.
SELECTION PROCEDURE : –
How to Apply for JIPMER Professors Nurses Assistant Posts
I) Interested and Eligible Candidate have to send their application in the given format by JIPMER before the last date of application, last date of application is 21 June 2016. Candidate can apply post which is matching the criteria set by the school. Candidate also has to send photographs along with other relevant document at the mentioned address below.
Please note down the address and don’t forget mentioning the post name as shown below.
“Applied for the Post of _______________”
Dr. B. Vishnu Bhat,
Senior Professor & Head, Department of Neonatology,
II) Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
Final Words : All the applicants who are applying for the post mentiond above are advised to read the notification deeply and apply according to their eligibilty and the instructions mentioned in the notification. Keep in regular contact with our site. We will always update you about the latest job opportunities. You can also share your valuable cmments with us.