Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) Various Post Recruitment Notification – Apply for 597 Posts : Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) has published and Employment Notification and invited applications from the Eligible Indian Nationals tofill up 597 vacancies in various positions. Recruitment vacancies includes Fitter, Jr. Lineman, SBO Gr-II. Assistant Operator, Jr. Engineer, Jr. electrical engineer, Assistant Executive engineer, Assistant Electrical Engineer and other posts. This is a very good opportunity to those candidates who were searching for Government Jobs. All the Willing & Interested candidates can apply for the various posts of JUVNL by filling the Online Application form available at the official website i.e. www.juvnl.org.in on or before 6/10/2015 and send the hard copy of the application to the Office Address on or before 18/10/2015. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Experience Preference and Personal Interview. Remaining Details like eligibility criteria, selection process, Vacancy Details, etc. of JUVNL Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) Various Post Recruitment Notification – Details
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL)
Total Vacancies: 597 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Official Website: www.juvnl.org.in
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government.
Total Vacancies: 597 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Electrical Engineer (General Cadre)||25 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Executive Engineer (GTO Cadre)||25 Posts|
|3.||Junior Engineer Electrical (General Cadre)||75 Posts|
|4.||Junior Engineer Electrical (GTO Cadre)||12 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10 Posts|
|6.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||15 Posts|
|7.||Assistant Operator||30 Posts|
|8.||SBO (Grade-II)||200 Posts|
|9.||Junior Lineman||200 Posts|
|10.||Fitter (Grade-II)||05 Posts|
Educational Qualification for JUVNL Engineer Recruitment
- For Post No 01 to 04: Candidates should possess minimum Engineering degree from an AICTE approved recognized university in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical or Telecommunication discipline.
- For Post No 05, 06: Candidates should possess Civil Engineering degree.
- For Post No 07 to 09: Candidates should possess ITI certificate in Electrician.
- For Post No 10: Candidates should possess ITI certificate in Fitter.
Age Limit for JUVNL Electricity Board Recruitment
- Maximum Age for UR: 35 years.
- Maximum Age for BC-I/BC-II: 37 years.
- Maximum Age for Women (UR/BC-I/BC-II): 38 years.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST Candidates: 40 years.
- RS.10000 for Unreserved category Candidates.
- RS.250 for reserved Category Candidates.
- Written test.
- Starting Date to Apply online: 21/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/10/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 04/10/2015.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 18/10/2015.
- Admit Cards availability Date: 01/11/2015.
- Written Exam Date: 08/11/2015.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (JUVNL) Various Post Recruitment
- Initially logon to official web site www.juvnl.org.in
- Go through Career Option.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Application form will displayed on the screen.
- Fill the details with complete information in prescribed format.
- Upload scanned copies of documents along with signature and images.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of application and send the application to below mentioned postal address.
Post Box No – 12006,
Cossipore Post office,
Pin Code – 700002.
General Instructi0ns :
1. You will receive a registration number which you keep with you for ready
reference during the entire recruitment procedure. Also the email address and
mobile number must remain valid for atleast next 6 months as all important
communication shall be made with either of these email id/mobile number.
2. Self-signed, visible, and clear photocopy of all the certificates and mark sheets
shall have to be attached with the application form.
3. Only shortlisted candidates, who are found apparently eligible, based on the application data and documents submitted will be called for written test and shall be intimated on their registered e-mail ID/ registered mobile nos. through e-mail/ SMS.
Note : We advise all the applicants to go though the official notification before applying for the posts. Keep visiting our web page. Our site (freshjobs4u.in) will update you soon about the exam pattern/syllabus/ admit card etc.