The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. It was raised on 24th of October 1962, under CRPF Act. ITBP was intended for deployment along India’s border with Chinese-occupied Tibet. In September, 1996, the Parliament of India enacted the “Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Act, 1992” to “provide for the constitution and regulation” of the ITBP “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”. The ITBP is trained in Civil Medical Camp, Disaster Management and nuclear, biological and chemical disasters. ITBP released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of ITBP Head Constable HC SI in ITBP. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after saw the notification. ITBP is going to conduct ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam 2015 very soon. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 to do preparation for the examination, they can download ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 from the official website of ITBP as ITBP has been uploaded ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 in their official website.
ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015
Physical Standard Test (PST): –
- For Candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes (ST) – Height 5 Cms (For Male) and 150 cms (For Female), Chest 76-81 Cms (For Male Only).
- For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam,Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K- Height 5 Cms (For Male) and 150 cms (For Female), Chest 76-81 Cms (For Male Only).
- For all States and Union Territories (except categories mentioned above) – Height 165 Cms (For Male) and 155 Cms (For Female), Chest 78-83 Cms (For Male Only).
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): –
- Race- 6 Kms race to be completed within 10 minutes (For Male) and 12 minutes (For Female).
Exam Pattern of Written Examination: –
- The written test will consists Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions (MCQs)
- The total time will be 3:00 Hours (180 Minutes)
- The written test will be 100 marks
- The written test will be conducted on OMR Basis
- There will also be a Skill Test of 20 marks after written Exam.
Exam Syllabus of Written Examination: –
- General Mathematics: – 30 Marks. The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- General Knowledge: – 25 Marks. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline. This is topic is huge so applicants are advised to go through Newspaper daily and read good GK books and other notes.
- General English: – 35 Marks. Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
- Theoretical Knowledge of Computer: – 10 Marks. Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS- Office: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
Skill Test: –
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015:
- Visit the official website of ITBP www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Search and Click on the link of ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015
- Check/Download Staff Exam Pattern Syllabus
To get more information about ITBP Head Constable HC SI Exam Syllabus Pattern 2015 visit official website of ITBP www.itbpolice.nic.in