ISRO IPRC Apprentice Technician Posts Apply Now for 100 Vacancies : ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), has recently released an Advertisement No.IPRC/APP/01/2016 dated 15.05.2016 for the recruitment purpose. IPRCis inviting applications from candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma from a University/Board recognized by AICTE for engagement of Apprentices in the Unit under the Apprentices Act, 1961 to fill 100 Posts of 100 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts in different disciplines mentioned below. The jobs have been released Code wise. Eligible Candidates have to apply according to the codes which they are interested. The selection will based on the marks obtained in an interview and written test. This is a very bright opportunity as getting a job in ISRO is a dream for everyone. So those career oriented Aspirants can grab this opportunity. The mode of application is online. The online application form will be available from the official site www.iprc.gov.in from 18.05.2016 10.00 Hrs. onwards to 01.06.2016 till 14.00 Hrs. The hardcopy of the application form have to be sent to the office address of IPRC till 10/06/2016. The address in mentioned at the below page. We have also provided a direct link of official notification at the end of post. Candidates can download the notification using the link provided and apply accordingly.
ISRO IPRC Apprentice Technician Posts2016
About the Organization : ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located at Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, is the lead Centre in the area of Liquid Propulsion for ISRO’s Launch Vehicle and Spacecraft Programmes. ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) holds responsibilities of Research & Development of Earth Storable/Cryogenic & Semi Cryogenic Propulsion Systems; Assembly, Integration and Testing of Engines, Stages for PSLV, GSLV and GSLV MKIII Launch Vehicles, Associated Control Systems, Sub-systems and Components of Launch Vehicles; High Altitude Testing of Upper Stage Engines and Space Craft Thrusters; Production and supply of Cryogenic Propellants for ISRO’s Cryogenic Rocket Programmes and supply of Storable Liquid Propellants for ISRO’s Launch Vehicles and Satellite Programmes. IPRC also carries out Research & Development (R&D) and Technology Development Programmes (TDP) towards continual improvement of its contribution to the ISRO Space Programme.
Official site : www.iprc.gov.in
Name of Post : Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
No.of Posts : 100
Mode of application : Online
Graduate Apprentice discipline wise vacancies
- Mechanical : 10 posts (Postcode 101)
- Electrical : 05 post (Post Code: 102)
- Electronics : 10 posts (Post Code: 103)
- Instrumentation : 02 posts (Postcode: 104)
- Chemical : 02 posts(Postcode:105)
- Computer Science : 05 posts (Postcode: 106)
- Civil : 04 posts (Postcode:107)
- Library Science : 03 posts( Post Code:108)
Technician Apprentice Discipline wise vacancies
- Mechanical : 13 posts (Postcode:109)
- Electrical : 07 posts (Post code-110)
- Electronics : 12 posts (Postcode:111)
- Chemical : 05 posts (Postcode:112)
- Civil : 07 posts (Postcode:113)
- Commercial Practice : 15 posts (Postcode:114)
Important Dates :-
- Starting date for applying for Apprentice post: 18-05-2016
- Last date for applying online for Apprentice post: 01-06-2016
- Last date for submitting hard copy of application: 10-06-2016
Age limit : For Code Nos.101 to 113 is 35 years and for Code No.114 is 26 years as on 01.06.2016. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years). Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
Educational Qualification : The qualifications varies according to the posts as mentiond here : –
Code Nos.101 to 107 – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines withFirst Class
Code No.108 – Bachelor’s Degree +Degree in Library Science/Library & Information Science with First Class
Code Nos.109 to 113 – Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class
Code No.114 – Diploma in Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice with First Class
Reservation : Training Positions are reserved for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per extant orders
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in …..
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
How to Apply for ISRO IPRC Apprentice Technician Posts 2016
Applications will be registered through on-line only. The applicants may visit www.iprc.gov.in for detailed information and applying. The portal will be open for applying from 18.05.2016 10.00 Hrs. onwards to 01.06.2016 till 14.00 Hrs. The confirmation copy generated after registering the on-line application, duly affixing a passport size photograph may be sent along with the self-attested copies of Mark Lists and Certificates to The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri P.O., Tirunelveli – 627 133 by ORDINARY POST (no speed-post or registered post shall be sent) so as to reach on or before 10.06.2016 failing which the application registered on-line will not be considered.
Documents to be sent :
- Confirmation copy with photo affixed and duly signed.
- Self attested copies of proof of Date of Birth, viz., SSLC/SSC/Birth Certificate.
- Self attested copies of Certificates and Marklists for educational qualification.
- Latest Caste/Community certificate, viz., SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Disability certificate, if applicable (with minimum 40% disability).
General Conditions :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Duration of training will be ONE YEAR.
- Selected candidates will be registered under Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
- Ex-apprentices or candidates who are currently undergoing apprenticeship in any organisation/firm are not eligible to apply.
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Commercial Practice/Modern Office Practice should be a course not less than 3 years awarded by a State Council or Board of Technical Education or recognised by the State Government concerned or the Central Government.
- Candidates who have acquired Degree/Diploma from a University/Board recognized by AICTE only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have acquired qualifying examination in 2014 & 2015 only are eligible for the above training positions.
- Candidates will have to produce original proof for the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
- Applications without the requisite information/attachements will be summarily rejected.
Note : Candidates are advised to go through the detail notification before applying. Keep visiting our site for more updates. You can lso send your comments in he below provided box.