IRDA Rajbhasha Assistant Exam Result 2015 has now been made available at the official website. Candidates need to visit the official site in order to download IRDA Rajbhasha Assistant Exam Result 2015.
Insurance Regularity and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has successfully conducted the examination for the recruitment of Assistant/ Rajbhasha Assistant posts on 20th August 2015. All the candidates who appeared for the online examination can now check the results from the official website as it has been made available. IRDAI is an autonomous apex statutory body which regulates and develops the insurance industry in India. It was constituted by a Parliament of India act called Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999 and duly passed by the Government of India. The agency has its headquarters at Hyderabad, Telangana which is shifted from Delhi in 2001. Candidates are requested to go through the official site as IRDA Rajbhasha Assistant Exam Result 2015 has now been made available there.
IRDA Rajbhasha Assistant Exam Result 2015 Check Shortlisted Candidates for Interview – Call Letter
Documents Required: All the candidates who have shortlisted for the Assistant/ Rajbhasha Posts should have to send the photocopies of the following documents.
- Date of Birth Certificate Academic qualifications (Marks sheets of all years and Degree/PG/other certificates)
- Caste status (if SC/ST/OBC).
- Disability certificate for the persons with PWD
- If any, release certificate for Ex-Servicemen as per applicable proforma and Experience Certificate,
The application form filled in by the candidates in the prescribed format have to take a photocopy
- OBC candidates, OBC declaration have to take a photocopy of latest OBC caste certificate along with the original in the prescribed format (OBC Form) issued by the Competent Authority.
- SC/ST candidates, SC/ST caste certificate in the prescribed format (SC/ST Form) along with the original issued by the Competent Authority.
- PWD candidates, disability certificate in the prescribed format which is issued by the Competent Authority and also belonging to any category.
- Ex-Servicemen, the appropriate NOC/release certificate in the prescribed format (Ex-Servicemen Form).
- All the candidates serving in Government / Quasi Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks, Insurance Companies and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a No Objection certificate
- It is advised to mention on the envelope “Recruitment of Assistants – 2015” or “Recruitment of Rajbhasha Assistant – 2015” as the case may be.
Sr. Joint Director (General), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, Parishrama Bhavan, 3rd floor, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500 004
How to Download IRDA Rajbhasha Assistant Exam Result 2015 Check Shortlisted Candidates for Interview – Call Letter
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.irda.gov.in
- Click on IRDAI Assistant Online Exam Result 2015
- Selected candidates list of Assistant/ Rajbhasha Posts will pop up
- Take a printout for further reference.