Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)Admit Card 2015 has been revealed out. Indian Coast Guard will conduct a written exam for recruitment of Navik (GD)- 01/2016 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level. List of Eligible candidates based on Merit List and Selected candidates Lists are being released by Indian Coast Guard. Candidates are informed that written exam will be conducting all over India on various dates on various centers. Candidates are now able to download Call Letter as exam is bound to happen in the month of July. The Coast Guard is the principal agency for enforcement of provisions of all national enactment in force in the maritime zones of India and provides safety and protection of the artificial islands, offshore installations and other structure in our maritime zones, providing protection to fishermen, to the Nation and marine community and assistance to them at sea while in distress. Candidates are strictly guided that they must carry their hall ticket at the examination day as it proves as a mandatory document without which candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examiantion.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Download Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus for 01/2016 Batch
Indian Coast Guard conducts exam for recruitment of Navik (General Duty) for 1/2016 batch. Written exam is organize for 10+2 Entry Level under Coast Guard (ministry of Defence).
Cut Off/ Merit/ List of Selected candidates:- Indian Coast Guard will soon release the Cut off marks & Merit List for Navik(GD) 2015 Batch.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- Written Test will be in English.
- Written Exam cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard.
- Questions from general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning are also asked in the written exam.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
Candidates must note the points follows regarding NAVIK (GD) Admit Card 2015:-
1. The Candidates with blank date, time and venue of the examination have not been shortlisted.
2. The Candidates who have been Rejected will not get their application form due to “Duplicate/Multiple Entries Found”.
3. Request for change of date, time and venue of the examination will not be entertained.
4. The Shortlisted Candidates are required to bring all original and attested copies of all the documents at the Examination Venue
All Candidates advised to keep visiting the Indian Coast Guard official website regularly for getting latest updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Download Admit Card Exam Pattern Syllabus for 01/2016 Batch
- Log on to official website of Indian Coast Guard Navik i.e. http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Select post name in which you applied for the recruitment
- Download their posts wise Admit Card
- Candidates fill all the details like application number,DOB,werification code.
- Then Click on the Submit Button
- Print their e-admit card and keep them safe.