Indian Coast Guard Assistant Comandant 2017 Batch 12th Pass – Apply Now : The Indian Coast Guard, ICG (Hindi : भारतीय तटरक्षक) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence. The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces. It often releases Recruitment Advertisement and appoints efficient Candidates in its Departments. This year also (2016) Indian Coast Guard has published a Recruitment Notification and has invited online application from young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). This is an excellent career opportunity for those men and women who wants to become Officers in Indian Coast Guard. Willing Candidates can visit the official site of Indian Coast Guard which is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and fill the online application form with all the details required from 23rd May, 2016 to 1st June, 2016 till 1700 hrs. For further details of Age, Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale etc. read the post below.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Comandant 2017 Batch 12th Pass
- Asst. Commandant General Duty
- Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics)
- Asst. Commandant Technical (Mechanical/Aeronautical)
- Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
- Asst. Commandant General Duty (Women-SSA)
Last Date for Submitting Online Applications : 01st June 2016
Educational Qualification :-
|General Duty||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (that is 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate|
|General Duty (Pilot)|
|Technical Branch (Mechanical and Electrical)||Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks.|
|Pilots (CPL)||Candidates must have completed 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA|
|General Duty (Women)||Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree of recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.|
Note : Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate for SC/ ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate ( ‘A’ grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above)and Wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation for 12th class marks.
Age Limit :-
|Branch||Age Limit (both dates inclusive)|
|General Duty||01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996|
|General Duty (Pilot)||01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1998|
|Technical Branch (Mechanical and Electrical)||01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996|
|Pilots (CPL)||01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1998|
|General Duty (Women)||01 Jul 1992 to 30 Jun 1996|
- The candidates failed in Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
Only candidates cleared their final year / final semester exam and completed their degrees are to apply.
Selection Process :- Selection will be based on the following factors mentioned below :
(a) Shortlististing of Candidates : Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
(ii) Original pass certificate and marks sheet of Class 10th and Class 12th.
(iii) Original Degree Certificate with all semester / years mark sheets of BE/BTech /Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage marksnfrom university.
(vii) Current and Valid Com mercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry only.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Comandant Vacancies
- First of all candidates need to visit the official web site of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now you have to go to the “Careers @CG” tab which is in the menu bar at top of the home page.
- After that, search an appropriate link and hit on “Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- (01/2017 Batch)” to read complete notification.
- Then you have to hit on “opportunities” tab available at the top of home page to proceed further.
- After that you are needed to select the post which you want to apply for and hit on “I Agree” link to fill online application form.
- Now fill application form in an appropriate manner with complete details.
- While filling the form you may be required to upload your scanned photo and signature.
- After completion of form you are needed to take preview and submit it.
- Finally you have to take print out of application form for future use.
Note : We advise the applicants to read the complete notification in details before applying. Keep visiting our sites for more job updates. Share your comments with us.