Applicants who are going to attend for the IBPS Specialist Officer Examination are searching for the IBPS SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates who are going to attend the Specialist Officer IBPS Exam can view the detailed IBPS SO Syllabus here. The post include details regarding IBPS SO Exam Syllabus and IBPS SO Exam Pattern for Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer (ARO), HR/ Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer.
The Exam Pattern for IBPS CWE SPL – V- SO Law Officer & Rajbhasha Adhikari is provided below:
|1||Reasoning||50||2 Hours(120 Minutes)|
|3||General Awareness with special
reference to Banking Industry
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016- Check latest Update
IBPS SO Syllabus for Reasoning
Topics to be prepared under IBPS SO Syllabus for Reasoning are given below. Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS bank SO Exam is given here. Aspirants can give a glance at them.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
IBPS SO Syllabus for English
Topics to be prepared under IBPS SO English Syllabus is given below. Aspirants can give a glance at them.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
IBPS SO Syllabus for General Awareness/ Banking
Topics to be prepared under IBPS SO Syllabus for General Awareness and some special reference to Banking industry are given below. Aspirants can give a glance at them.
Questions here will be asked for testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environments around him and its application to society.
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Over 50% of the questions will be related to Economy, Banking and Finance.
IBPS SO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Topics to be prepared under IBPS SO Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude are given below. Aspirants can give a glance at them.
- Pie Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
IBPS SO Syllabus for Professional Knowledge
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus for Professional Knowledge is below. In this section, questions from respective fields are asked – Agriculture, Law, Marketing, IT and HR. For Engineering (Professional Knowledge) – respective branch syllabus of GATE exam may be asked.
IBPS SO IT Officer Syllabus
- Database Management System (DBMS): Questions will be asked from RDBMS, E- R Diagrams, Normalization, Overview of SQL queries, Transaction Management.
- Data Communication & Networking, IP Addressing (Subnetting), Network, Architecture, OSI Model, TCP-IP Model, Data Communication.
- Operating System – Types of OS, Semaphore, Scheduling, Network Security, Cyber Crimes – Risk Management, Firewall, Cryptography, Process thread, Dead Lock, Memory Partitioning, Page Replacement, Computer organization, Hardware, Microprocessor, Bus Structure, etc.
- Software Engineering and data structure topics like SDLC, Software Development Models, Array, Linked List, Stacks, etc.
- Web Technologies and basics of Programming Languages topics like HTML Tags, XML, Network Security, Basics of C, C++, OOP languages.
IBPS SO HR Officer Syllabus
IBPS SO Syllabus for HR Officer is given below.
- Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems.
- Transnational Analysis.
- Training and Development.
- Recruitment & Selection.
- Rewards & Recognition.
- Industrial relations.
How to Download IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016- Check latest Update
Candidates first need to go through the official web portal i.e.
Then they have to search for the link IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016
Click on the link IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern Syllabus 2016 will appear on their computer screen
Candidates can download it
Take a print out of it