Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification for selection in 22 participating banks for posts of Clerk Phase-V during financial year 2015-16. This system of Common Examination for recruitment of CWE Clerk-V has been approved by the Government of India, notified by NABARD and has the mandate of each of the 22 participating Banks. IBPS, an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1860 and a Public Trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950, has been authorized to conduct the participating Banks are as under In Advertisement. Candidates are informed that online registration for CWE Clerk- V 2015 will be available shortly.
IBPS CWE Clerk Cadre 4th 2015-16 Recruitment/ Online Form
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2015):
- For Group –A Officer Scale-II
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group A- Officer Scale-III
- Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group A-Officer Scale-I
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01.07.2015
- For Group B- Office Assistant
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01.07.2015
- Candidates must posses Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Candidates are required to pay:-
- Rs. 100/– for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
After passing the IBPS CWE examination, candidates will appear in interview of various Gramin bank etc. Those students will appear in interview for final selection.
|Name of exam||Form||Written exam dates||Admit card||Interview call letter|
|RRBs CWE-IV||Apply Online||5th Sept 2015,6thSept 201512thSept 2015,13thSept 2015,19thSept 2015,20th Sept 2015,26th Sept 2015,27th Sept 2015||RRBs CWE-IV Admit Card||RRBs CWE-IV Interview call letter|
|PSBs PO/MT-VPre Exam||Apply Online||3 Oct 2015,4thOct 2015,10thOct 2015||PSBs PO/MT-VPre Exam Admit Card||–|
|PSBs PO/MT-V Main Exam||Apply Online||11th Oct 2015||PSBs PO/MT-V Main Exam Admit card||PSBs PO/MT-V Interview call letter|
|CWE CLERK-V Pre Exam||Apply Online||5th Dec 2015,6thDec 2015,12thDec 2015,13thDec 2015,19thDec 2015,20th Dec 2015||CWE CLERK-V Pre Exam Admit card|
|CWE CLERK-V Main Exam||Apply Online||3rd Jan 2016||CWE CLERK-V Admit card||CWE CLERK-V Call letter|
|PSBs – CWE SPECIALIST-V||Apply Online||30st Jan 201631st Jan 2016||PSBs – CWE SPECIALIST-V Admit card||PSBs – CWE SPECIALIST-V Interview call letter|
How to Apply for IBPS CWE Clerk Cadre 4th 2015-16 Recruitment/ Online Form
- Log on to ibps.in
- Click on the link for RRB CWE-IV apply online
- Click on advertisement, read it
- If eligible, click on apply online
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload scanned photo & signature
- Make the fee payment through online
- Submit and download the application form
- Print the hard copy for further reference