IBPS clerk prelims score card 2015 download common written exam V Result from the direct links provided at ibps.in. Check sectional wise cutoff marks.
Candidates who applied and attended the exam can now check their IBPS CWE V prelims result using the registration key. The official site ibps.in will release IBPS clerk prelims score card 2015 for the exam. One who attended the exam can check the IBPS clerk prelims cut off mark available at the official web portal. Qualified candidates will be permitted to attend the IBPS clerk mains exam.
IBPS means Institute of Banking Personnel selection. It is an autonomous agency established in 1975 in India. At the starting it started as Personnel Selection Services (PSS) alter in the year 1984 it is called as IBPS, and it became the independent entity for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS Clerk, PO, and SO recruitments are released very naturally.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2015 (CWE – V) was held on 05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015
- IBPS Clerk Result of Pre exam had been announced on 16 December 2015
- IBPS Clerk Pre Marks / Score card – 23 December 2015
- Mains Admit card release date – around 22 December 2015.
- Clerk Main Examination 2015 will be held on 02.01.2016 & 03.01.2016.
- IBPS Clerk Mains Result date: January 2016.
- Conduct of interview: February 2016
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2015 Download score Card 2015 – Check Mains List
The prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks. The IBPS exam board already proclaimed the IBPS clerk prelims cut off the mark for the released result.
IBPS will release the marks obtained by the candidates in the Preliminary examination within 7 days from the declaration of result. So it is likely that marks had been announced on 23 December 2015.
IBPS Clerk Pre Cut off marks
Here are the expected cut off marks for IBPS Clerk 2015 Pre exam (Out of 100).
- General : 50-60 marks
- OBC : 47-57
- SC : 40-50
- ST – 37-47
How to Download IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2015 Download score Card 2015 – Check Mains List
1. Following the above given link will take them to IBPS Clerk 2015 page.
2. On that page, enter their registration number and password/DOB and click submit. It will only be available after we update the post after result declaration.
3. The link given below will take them to official page. The result will be announced on that page. There, find the link titled Clerk Exam Result. and click it.
4. On the following page, they need to enter your registration details like registration number and date of birth or password.