IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2015 Check Cut Off Marks – Download Score Card Institute of Banking Personnel Selection declared cut off marks and merit list of clerk mains exam in terms of IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2015. The candidates who had qualify in preliminary exam which was held on 5th to 13th December. Now its time for Mains exam IBPS has conduct Mains Examination (IBPS CWE 5) to fill up vacancies in participants institutes and exam was taken on 2nd & 3rd January 2016, and now Authority is all set to declare IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2015 in this current month January. IBPS will declare the Clerk Mains result in January 2016. It is expected that the result will be announced around 22-27 January 2016.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2015
Online preliminary examination was started to taken from 5th, 6th, 11th and 12thDecember 2015 in order to filter out candidates who are actually able to proceed further and can make their appearance in main examination. In this examination, aspirants have to score minimum cut off marks in order to qualify in this examination though right now ibps clerk cut off marks are declared.
IBPS Clerk Score card can also be downloaded by those candidates who declared pass in preliminary examination whenever results announcement done by authorities. We are expecting that score card might be uploaded within December 2015 and same can be obtained by such candidates who have quality in this examination.
- Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerical Cadre (V)
- Name of the exam: IBPS CWE Clerical Preliminary
- Date of test: 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th December
- Full mark of exam: 100
- Result of Preliminary Exam: By 29th December
- Cut off mark: Not specified
- Further selection process: Main exam and interview
- Main exam date: By January, 2016
- Interview date: By February, 2016
- Provisional Allotment: By April, 2016
- Interview weight: 20%
- Main exam weight: 80%
IBPS Notification Regarding Clerk Mains Exam Result 2015 CWE V – http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Notification_CWE_Clerk_V_Main_exam.pdf
Main exam will be even more competitive and full mark of the test will be 200. Questions will be set on Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge. Each part will carry 40 marks. Selected applicants in the main exam will be called for interview which will carry a total of 100 marks. Cut off mark for the viva is 40% for General candidates and 35% for SC/ST category. Interview is likely to be held by February, 2016.
IBPS Clerk Main Cut off marks
Here are the expected cut off marks for IBPS Clerk 2015 Main exam (Out of 200).
General : 120-130 marks
OBC : 115-127
SC : 90-100
ST – 87-97
How To Download IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Result 2015 Check Cut Off Marks – Download Score Card
1. Go to IBPS Clerk 2015 Homepage.
2. On that page, enter their registration number and password/DOB and click submit. It will only be available after we update the post after result declaration.
3. The link given below will take them to official page. The result will be announced on that page. There, find the link titled Clerk Exam Result. and click it.