IBPS Admit Card for CWE 5 Pre Clerk Written Exam 2015 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has been uploaded Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk V Preliminary Exam Admit Crad/ Hall Ticket on its official site at www.ibps.in. So all the applied aspirants are requested to regularly visit the site to download your admit card. IBPS “Clerk CWE Admit Card” contains valuable information about the Candidate and Exam Such as Candidate name , sign , photo , exam time , date , exam center address etc. so all candidates must kept this card at exam center no one will be allowed without this IBPS Clerk CWE hall ticket.
IBPS Admit Card for CWE 5 Pre Clerk Written Exam 2015
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is most famous organization which was established in the year of 1975. Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) always used to conduct written examination for the selection of the appropriate candidates for their RRB, Clerks, PO, MT and Specialist Officers posts across the 19 Public Sector Banks along with other banking and financial institutions across the nation. IBPS is an organization which provides services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recruitment and assessment etc. IBPS provides its service to all Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, SBI, RBI, NABARD and SIDBI which are its regular member organizations.
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Name of the Exam: Common Written Exam (CWE-V)
- Admit card status: available from 13th November
- Exam date: 05th, 06th, 12th and 13th December, 2015
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice types
- Total Mark: 200
- Exam Subject: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Current Affairs and Computer Awareness
- Time Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: Not announced
- Further Process: Main exam
- Website: www.ibps.in
Scheme of Exam: Preliminary Exam is an Online Objective Type Exam of 100 marks.
- There will be 100 Questions ask from 3 Sections.
- Question ask from the (i) Reasoning (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (iii) English
- Total Time Duration for exam is 1 Hours.
Important Note :
- A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- Candidates who are declare pass in the exam have to face Mains Exam & then Common Interview conduct by IBPS.
How To Download IBPS Admit Card for CWE 5 Pre Clerk Written Exam 2015
- Log on to the official site ibps.in
- Check for recent updates
- Click on the link of admit cards
- Enter your registration num and name
- Submit the details and wait
- Save the admit card and print it
- Carry it to the examination hall