HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Vacancies for Haryana PSC PANCHKULA 2016 – Apply for 1647 Posts : A Recruitment Notification in the ADVT. No. 10 has been published by Haryana Public Service Commission for the Recruitment of 1647 Temporary Posts of Assistant Professor (College Cadre), HES-II in various Subjects in Higher Education Department, Haryana. The Candidate has to Apply according to their Subjects and the Candidate must have completed Master Degree in relevant subject from a Recognized University. The age of the candidates applying for this post must not exceed 42 years as on February 15. For scheduled castes, backward classes, EBP (Gen.) and unmarried women of Haryana, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years. Willing and Eligible Candidates have to apply online for these vacancies of Assistant Professor from the official site of www.hpsc.gov.in upto 10.05.2016 i.e. closing date [13.05.2016-closing date for depositing fees in the banks]. Candidates are directed not to send the hard copies of their online application forms at this stage. However, they are further directed to take print of their online application forms and keep the same with them. The same can be required by the Commission at a later stage.
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Vacancies for Haryana PSC PANCHKULA 2016
Name of Organization : Haryana Public Service Commission
Official Site : www.hpsc.gov.in
Advt. No. : 10/2016
Name of Post : Assistant Professor (College Cadre), HES-II
Number of Posts : 1647
Nationality : Indian
Job Location : Gurgaon (Haryana)
Pay Scale : 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 13.05.2016
Educational Qualification : Good academic record with atleast 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University and National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grant Commission, Counsel of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar test accredited by the University Grant Commission like SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professor in Colleges.
Age limit : The age of the Candidate should be 21 to 42 years.
Age Relaxation : The relaxation in age will be given to following candidates –
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto for 45 years for Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, EBP (Gen.) and Unmarried Women of Haryana only as per Govt. Instructions.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is available to physically handicapped candidates of Haryana upto 10 years for the Scheduled Castes/ Backward Castes candidates and upto 5 years for General Category candidates.
Note : For further details refer to the notification.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General /DESM & all reserved categories of other State and Rs. 125/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG/ ESM/ Women candidates. Candidates have to pay the fee through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Vacancies for Haryana PSC PANCHKULA 2016
- Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online on or before 10/05/2016 from the official site www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates are directed not to send the hard copies of their online application forms at this stage. However, they are further directed to take print of their online application forms and keep the same with them. The stlme can be required by the Commission at a later stage.
Keep visiting our site on regular basis for more job updates. Drop your comments below in the comment box.