HPGCL AE JE Admit Card Download 2015
The Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd was established as a company in the year 1997 on March 17 and has been entrusted with responsibly of setting up new generating stations within state. It is an electricity generating organization of Haryana Government. It was headquartered in the city of Panchkula. At present, it has six power stations and projects located in Yamuna Nagar, Hissar, Jhajjar & Panipat districts. Every year, this company announces many notices in order to recruit dynamic and talented youngsters on the basis of job availability.
Organization Name : Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd
Job Type: State Government
Category: Admit Card/Call Letter
Vacancies: 603 seats
- Jr. Engineer – 288 posts
- Electrical – 192 seats
- IT – 27 seats
- Civil – 69 seats
- Assistant Engineer – 174
- Electrical – 118 seats
- Mechanical – 16 posts
- Instrumentation – 04 posts
- IT – 29 seats
- Electronics – 07 seats
- Civil – 16 seats
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 127 posts
- IT – 127 seats
Exam Type: Written Test
Examination Date: Notified soon
Admit Card Status: Update soon
- Objective Type
- Four multiple choice answers for each question
- Question paper will be in English medium only
- Total Time duration is 120 minutes (2 hours) consisting of two parts
- The provision for negative marking will be informed later at the time of issuing hall ticket
Selection Process : The recruitment process shall consist of Written Test and Personal Interview. Those contestants who successfully qualify in this exam will be considered for further selection session. Candidates must note that there is no qualifying marks are prescribed for interview.
How To Download HPGCL AE JE Admit Card Download 2015
- Go to the official website of the board or click on the direct link which is given below.
- Find out the link HPGCL AE and JE examination Admit Card 2015 in the home page of the official site.
- Then a new window will appear on your screen with the concerned admit card page
- Provide the required details like Roll number, Date of Birth of the candidate in the given mandatory fields
- After that candidate can click on the submit button below.