WB State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released on 08th October 2015. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti, National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), Department of Health & Family Welfare has published this recruitment notification for the eligible candidates who wants to work in WB State Health and Family Welfare Samiti. Interested eligible candidates are required to apply online for West Bengal Health Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Online Registration for WB State Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2015 is available from 15th October 2015 at the official website. Last Date to Apply online for WB Health Recruitment 2015 is 16th November 2015. Candidates need to check the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in for getting more details regarding the WB State Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding WB State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal Recruitment Notificattion – Apply for 1023 Various Vacancies Before 16 November 2015
Total Vacancies: 1023 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Data Manager||01 Post|
|2.||Staff Nurse||618 Posts|
|4.||Public Health Manager||86 Posts|
|5.||Urban Health Planning & Monitoring Manager||09 Posts|
Educational Qualification for WB State Health Department Recruitment
- For Post 1: Candidates should have MCA/ Master Degree in Statistics or BCA or Bachelor in Information Technology.
- For Post 2: Candidates should Completed GNM training course from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ West Bengal Nursing Council or B.Sc Nursing Course.
- For Post 3: Candidates should possess Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Post 4 & 5: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with MBA or Master’s Degree in Life Sciences.
Age Limit for WB State Health & Family Welfare Dept Recruitment
Candidates applying for WB State Health and Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2015 should attain below Age limits as on 01/09/2015.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Application Fee through Demand Draft to be issued from any Nationalized Bank in favor of West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti payable at Service Branch, Kolkata.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC, ST, OBC A & B, PWD Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15/10/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/11/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of online Application: 20/11/2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will get Shortlisted based on their performance in computer test & merit basis.
How to Apply for Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal Recruitment Notificattion – Apply for 1023 Various Vacancies Before 16 November 2015
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the Online Application for Desired Post.
- Fill the Application with Complete Details.
- Submit the Application.
- Take Printout of the Online Application and Send it to the below Address.