Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited has delivered a notification about GSCSCL Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Depot Manager, Assistant Manager Posts on its official website at ojas.guj.nic.in. The GSCSCL Recruitment Department is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling up 225 empty posts of Assistant Manager, Assistant Depot Manager, Depot Manager and Senior Assistant in 2015-2016.
Recruitment Details of GSCSC Latest Recruitment 2015 Senior Assistant Depot Manager 225 Posts – Apply Online
Name of Recruitment:
GSCSCL Assistant Manager/Depot Manager Recruitment 2015
- Assistant/Assistant Depot Manager: 165 posts
- Assistant Manager: 17 posts
- Depot Manager: 24 posts
- Senior Assistant: 19 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 225 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be in the Criteria as under:
- Assistant/Assistant Depot Manager: Minimum 20 years, Maximum 35 years
- Assistant Manager: Minimum 25 years, Maximum 35 years
- Depot Manager: Minimum 24 years, Maximum 35 years
- Senior Assistant: Minimum 24 years, Maximum 35 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates as per Gujarat Government Rules.
The candidate should have obtained Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in respective discipline from a recognized university/institution.
The candidate should have knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
In addition the candidate should have knowledge of Computer and Experience in relevant field. For more details, refer Official Notification.
The Reserved Category candidates of Gujarat need to pay Rs.50/- as Fee plus Rs.12/- as Postal Charges.
All Other candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Fee plus Rs.12/- as Postal Charges.
The candidates will be selected through Competitive Written Exam and Document Verification.
For the First Five years, the candidate will be paid Fixed Salaries as follows:
- Assistant/Assistant Depot Manager: Rs.15500/- (Rs.13700/- plus Rs.1800/- special allowance)
- Assistant Manager: Rs.15000/- (Rs.13500/- plus Rs.1500/- special allowance)
- Depot Manager: Rs.10000/- (Rs.7800/- plus Rs.2200/- special allowance)
- Senior Assistant: Rs.10000/- (Rs.7800/- plus Rs.2200/- special allowance)
During the First Five years, the candidates will be given an annual increment of Rs.1500/-.
After Five years, the candidates will be paid under the Pay Scale given below:
- Assistant/Assistant Depot Manager: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Manager: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
- Depot Manager: From Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Senior Assistant: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
How to Apply Online for GSCSC Latest Recruitment 2015 Senior Assistant Depot Manager 225 Posts – Apply Online
- You must have a valid Email ID, Mobile Number, Scanned Copies of recent passport size photo and signature etc. to apply for GSCSCL Recruitment 2015.
- Log on to official website at ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab and select it.
- Navigate to GSCSCL/201516/1 to 4 Advertisements and select Details button for download the Official Advertisement/Notification as PDF.
- Read the Complete Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Get back to Online Application page and select Apply Now link to the desired post.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal and educational details.
- Save the Application and note down your Application Number.
- Now get back to homepage (ojas.guj.nic.in) and select Upload Photograph.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature Image according to the instructions.
- After that click on Confirm Application tab.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to Confirm your Application online.
- Save your Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of your Application for record and further use.
- Take printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Pay the Application Fee by cash at nearest Post Office.
Starting Date for Online Application: 3rd December 2015
Last Date for Online Application: 17th December 2015