GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 1541 Vacancies 2016 : Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC has published a Recruitment Notification in the Advertisement No.04/2016-17. According to the Notification Online Application are invited from the eligible Candidates to fill 1541 Posts of Medical Officer, Gujarat Health Service,Class-II. This is a very good opportunity for those Job Aspirants who are seeking for the Government Jobs. The GPSC Medical Officer Online Application will be available on the site from 01st May 2016 to 16th May 2016. Willing and eligible candidates can log on to the official site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ and fill the online application with all the necessary details before the due date. We have furnished all the details of Age, Qualification, Pay scale, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. in the page below. Candidates are advised to go through all the details and if they fulfills all the eligibilty criterias then they can apply for the Post of Recruited Medical Officers.
Details of GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 1541 Vacancies 2016
Name of Organization : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Official site : www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Name of Post : Medical Officer, Gujarat Health Service,Class-II
Number of Posts : 1541
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade pay Rs.5400/
Category wise Post details :
Category Total Post Posts reserved for Women
General 786 259
S. & E. B. C. 416 137
S.C. 108 36
S.T. 231 76
Total 1541 508
(1). Out of total posts 46 posts are reserved for BL(Both legs affected but not Arms) Or OL (one leg affected) Disabled Candidates only. Out of total posts 15 posts are reserved foe Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(2) In case of non-availability of women candidates the posts will be allotted to male candidates in the respective category.
- Starting date for filling online application: 01/05/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 16/05/2016.
Educational Qualification :
(1) Possess a degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University/ institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
(2) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time.
Note : The Candidate required to get himself/herself registered under the Gujarat Medical Council Act,1967 before joining Duty.
Age limit : The age of the Candidate should not be more than 35 years.
Age Relaxation : The relaxation in age will be given to the following Candidates –
- woman Candidate belonging to unreserved category – 05 Years (Subject to maximum 40 years)
- S. & E. B.C. S.C. and S.T. Candidate of Gujarat – 05 Years (Subject to maximum 40 years)
- woman Candidate belonging to S & E B C,S.C. and S.T. category of Gujarat Origin only – 10 Years(including relaxation of 5 years for Woman Candidate) Subject to maximum 45 years
- Ex Serviceman, including E.C.O./ S.S.C.O. – Length of Military Service plus 03 years (maximum 40 years)
- Disabled Candidates – May be allowed relaxation in age up to 10 years subject to maximum 45 Years on the basis of Medical certificate issued by the Medical Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following process –
- Written Exam.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
Examination Fee / Application Fee
GPSC Recruitment Application fees as per the advertisement
|SC / ST||Nil|
How to Apply for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 1541 Vacancies 2016
- Log on to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Go to the link ‘Medical Officer Gujarat Health Services Class II’.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through computer based post office.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.