GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015 – AO Scale I Result – GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015 will be declared shortly. The General Insurance Corporation of India wholly owned by the Government of India had conducted an ONLINE Written Exam for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I) Post. Written Exam was first conducted in 1st March, 2015 at Morning & Evening Session. But this Exam was cancelled due to uncertain reasons. Re Written Exam was conducted on 12th of July, 2015. To become a AO in GIC, candidate first need to gave an Online Written Exam. Based on their Performance & Marks in Online Written Exam, Candidates will be called to appear for the Interview process.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam have to go through Personal Interview.
- GIC fully holds the right to set cut off Marks for both Written Exam & Interview.
- Final Selection will be based on marks in written exam & Interview.
- Process will reach to its completion after Document Verification. Police Verification & other formalities prescribed in the Notification.
General Insurance Corporation of India, Mumbai has released notification for the recruitment of 65 Assistant Manager (Scale-I) in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai).
GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015 – AO Scale I Result
Name of the Stream/ Discipline:
1. Insurance: 28 Posts
2. Human Resource Development: 01 Post
3. General: 11 Posts
4. Finance/ Accounts: 06 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
6. Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
7. Marine Engineering: 01 Post
8. Aeronautical Engineering: 01 Post
9. Information Technology (Software): 03 Posts
10. Legal: 03 Posts
11. Statistics: 04 Posts
12. Medical: 01 Post
13. Company Secretary: 01 Post
14. Actuary: 01 Post
15. Executive P.A.: 02 Posts
Candidates who posses Graduation for post 1, 2, 3, 11, 13, B.Com for post 4, BE / B.Tech / Chemical/ Electrical/ Marine/ Aeronautics/ Engineer/ MCA/ IT/ Computer Science for post 5 to 9, LLB/ B.L for post 10, MBBS for post 12, Graduation with Maths/ Statistics/ English for post 14, 15. are eligible to be recruited for the post of Assistant manager.
Exam Pattern :-
|PART-A||Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream||40|
|PART-B||Test of Reasoning||20|
|Test of English Language||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20|
|Test of English Language-Essay, Précis and Comprehension||30|
► Online Written exam for Assistant Manager will be consists of 150 marks.
► The maximum marks for Group Discussion and Interview are 20 and 30, respectively.
► Minimum qualifying marks in the written test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Candidates are required to keep visiting the GIC Official Website for getting latest update related to Assistant Manager or Scale I Officer Result.
How to Download GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015 – AO Scale I Result
- First open official web portal i.e. http://gicofindia.com
- Search for GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015
- Click on that link GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015
- Download GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015
- Take the print out of GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Result 2015