Indian prime minister Narendra Modi has again come up with an extra ordinary plan for 2017 election. The plan is to provide world’s cheapest smartphone to every citizen of India. Can you Imagine a smartphone with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Built in Internal Memory. This has again proven Modi’s big …..big …and big diplomacy. What a way to prepare for 2017 elections.. Launching a phone with cost of Rs 251. Selling it online and offline, The whole country has gone mad about it. Since the time of launching there is a huge and unexpected traffic on the official website due to which the common man is not able to book the phone online. Government of India has authorized dealers for booking the phone offline. The list of dealers can now be downloaded district wise through the link given below. The opposition has been working hard to appose this plan of Modi and there has been news that the website for booking this phone has been hacked. Freedom 251 is a smartphone manufactured by Ringing Bells and has apps for all projects which have been started by Modi government.
- Digital India
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Make in India
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
Ringing Bells Freedom 251 smartphone Specifications.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Proximity sensor.
- Single SIM (GSM) smartphone
- 4 inch touchscreen display with a
- 540 pixels by 960 pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor with 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory can be expanded up to 32 GB
- 3.2 megapixel primary camera and 0.3 megapixel front camera
- Android 5.1 Operating System with 1450 MAH battery