ESIC Junior Civil Electrical Engineer Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 154 Posts : In this we are providing information about Various Vacancies in ESIC. Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) was established by the parliament under ESI Act, 1948. It is a self-financing social security and health Insurance Scheme for Indian workers. The corporation can set up hospitals either independently or in collaboration with the State Government. Recently a Recruitment Notification has been released by ESIC for filling up 154 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts in Civil and Electrical Departments. According to the notification Online Application has been invited from the Dedicated and Eligible Candidates. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Junior Engineer posts by filling the Online Application form from the official website www.esic.nic.in on or before 10/11/2015. The Starting date for filling online application 05/10/2015. Only Online Application is required any other mode of Application will not be accepted. All the details of age, qualification, application fees, selection process etc are mentioned below.
ESIC Junior Civil Electrical Engineer Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 : Details
Name of Organization : Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Official Website : www.esic.nic.in
Job Category : Govt. Posts
Name Of The Posts : Junior Civil Electrical Engineer Vacancy
Vacancies: 154 posts
Online Registration Starts from: 5th Oct 2015
Application form submission last date: 10th Nov 2015
Details of Vacancies
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies
|1. Junior Engineer (Civil)||96||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/Month||30|
|2. Junior Engineer (Electrical)||58||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/Month||30|
Reservation of Posts
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||50||14||07||25||96|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||31||08||04||15||58|
1. Diploma / Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
2. Two years professional Experience
Application fee : Candidates need to pay Rs.300/- application fee and SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen no need to pay the Application fee.
Selection Process : The final selection for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
Important Instructions :
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. in case they are short listed for Interview.
- Candidates are required to keep active the Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC may also send Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at the registered email ID of candidates.
Admission to the Examination :
i) All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the Closing Date will be assigned Roll Numbers which will be placed on the website of the ESIC about two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the ESIC. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
ii) Admission Certificates (ACs) for the Written Examination indicating the time and venues of examination can be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in)
iii) Candidates must indicate clearly the centers of Examination in the Application Form (for centres of examination and their codes see the official notification)
How to Apply for ESIC Junior Civil Electrical Engineer Vacancy Recruitment
- Visit the official website of ESIC i.e. www.esic.nic.in
- Click on RECRUITMENT link on the top navigation bar.
- Now select Recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC.
- Click on Apply online
- Submit the application form
Note : Before applying, we adcvise all the applicants to read the Official Notification clearly. We have provided a direct link below to download the official notification. Keep visiting our website (freshjobs4u.in) regularly. We will update you about various other vacancies also. Drop your comments in the comment box.