DMRC Train Operator Maintainer Driver 1509 Vacancies Recruitment Notification 2015 : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) in the ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015 has released a Recruitment Notification officially in its main site for recruiting 1509 Maintainer, Train Operator, Junior Engineer and etc, vacant posts across the state. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the above mentioned posts. These posts are to be filled on Direct Recruitment Basis. Applicants has to possess Diploma, B.Sc, Graduation, B.Com, B.A in relevant discipline or equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University. Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. The selection criteria will be based on the basis of evaluation of Written Test and Personnel Interview. Interested candidates can apply for these vacany posts by filling the Online Application form available at the official site www.delhimetrorail.com on or before 25/11/2015. For rest details check the information furnished below.
DMRC Train Operator Maintainer Driver 1509 Vacancies Recruitment
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released an Employment Notification invited online application from the eligible candidates for filling 1509 vacant posts of Maintainer, Station Controller, Junior Engineers, Assistant, CRA & Stenographer Vacancies in different departments. Interested candidates have to apply before the due date.
Details of DMRC Recruitment 2015 :
Name of the department: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
Official site : www.delhimetrorail.com
Name of the post: Station Controller, Customer Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer, Maintainer and other Posts
Number of post: 1509
Application method: Online
Application status: Available from 24th October 2015
Last date to Apply : 25/11/2015
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 02
- Station Controller/ Train Operator – 395
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 176
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 107
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 99
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 39
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 22
- Office Assistant – 09
- Accounts Assistant – 11
- Stenographer – 15
- Maintainer – 634
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who completed Diploma, BSc, Graduation, B.Com, B.A in relevant discipline or equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University.
Age Limit: Aspirants age has to be in between minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01st July 2015.
Selection Process: Job hunters need to under go through
- Written Test
- and followed by a personnel Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay through system generated Bank challan in any branch of SBI, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- For Unreserved & OBC candidates – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale : See the Official Notification.
Training & Probation: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training),where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment.The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
How to Apply for DMRC Train Operator Maintainer Driver 1509 Vacancies Recruitment
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015”.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy,OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates.
- After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated. For all future references candidates shall quote their bank reference number.
Note : We advise all the candidates to read the notification in detail before applying.. Keep visiting our site for more job updates