District Katihar Sessions Court Vacancies 53 Gr 4 Recruitment 2016 – Apply Now : District Court of Katihar, Bihar has recently published an Official Employment Notification in the Advertisement No.01/2016. In the Advertisement it is mentioned that for the recruitment of Peon/ Orderly Peon Grade -4 in temporary basis the application in prescribed format has been invited from the 10th passed Candidates with Knowledge of cycle riding. There are total 53 posts which has to be filled (General – 27, ST – 08, SC – 01, OBC – 10, BC – 06 & PH – 01). The age of the Candidate should be should 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation in age will be given to other Candidates as per the rules of the Government. The selection will be based on the Interview. Willing Candidates have to send their Application in the prescribed format along with with recent passport size photograph affixed on the application and 01 similar photograph affixed on the admit card along with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificate, caste certificate, 01 self addressed envelopes duly affixing one postal stamps for Rs. 25, should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ “ so as to reach the following address through speed post: District & Session Court, Katihar, Bihar on or before 01-06-2016.
Details of District Katihar Sessions Court Grade-4 Recruitment 2016
Name of Recruiter : District Court of Katihar, Bihar
Official site : www.ecourts.gov.in
Name of Post : Peon/ Orderly Peon Grade -4
Number of Posts : 53
Category wise distribution of Posts :
- General – 27
- ST – 08
- SC – 01
- OBC – 10
- BC – 06
- PH – 01
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- per month + Grade Pay Rs. 1650/-
Job Location : Katihar (Bihar)
Last date for submission of online application form : 01-06-2016
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess educated with Speaking and writing knoweldge of English and Hindi and also able to ride bicycyle.
Age limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 37 Years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules to the following Category Candidates –
- BC/OBC – 40 Years (both male & female)
- SC/ST – 42 Years (both male & female)
- PH – Relaxation of 10 years will be given to Physically Handicapped persons.
Selection Process : The selection for this Katihar District Court Recruitment will be based on Personal Interview only.
How to Apply for District Katihar Sessions Court Recruitment 2016
- Applicants must logon to official website – www.ecourts.gov.in
- Click on link named Katihar District Court Recruitment.
- After that download the Application form.
- Fill the application with complete details in the prescribed format in sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________ “ and send to “Office of the District Court Judge Katihar“.
Documents to be sent along with the application form :-
- Two latest passport size photograph (One affix on application form)
- Date of birth certificate
- One self address envelope with Rs 25 Postal ticket affixed
- Educational certificates and Address certificates of Bihar state
- Unemployed Office registered Certificate copy.
Note : All the details of the Vacancy is given in the Official Notification. We are providing a direct link to download the Notification. Kindly read the Notification properly and keep in regular touch with our site for more job updates. Leave comments in the comment box.