DDA Recruitment 2016 Engineers Steno Patwari Various Officer 675 Posts – Apply Online : Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has recently came up with an Employment Notification. Applications are invited online from the eligible candidates to fill 675 various posts of Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Accounts Officer, Legal Assistant, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Sectional Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical), Junior Translator, Stenographer and Patwari. The candidates who are going to applying for the recruited posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. We have furnished all the details of eligibility standards i.e. age, qualification etc. on the pagebelow. Eligible Candidates have to apply online from the official site www.dda.org.in . The online application can be filled and submitted in all respect upto 20/06/2016 upto 06.00 PM after which the link will be deactivated. We have provided the direct link to download the notification and the apply online link at the end page. For more details read the post below.
DDA Recruitment 2016 Engineers Steno Patwari Various Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization : Development Authority (DDA)
Official site : www.dda.org.in
Number of Posts : 675
Details of Posts :
- Deputy Director: 08 posts
- Assistant Director: 27 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 posts
- Legal Assistant: 24 posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 80 posts
- Sectional Officer: 101 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical): 299 posts
- Junior Translator: 06 posts
- Stenographer: 30 posts
- Patwari: 20 posts
Pay Scale : The salary given to the selected candidates will be as follows –
- Deputy Director : 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- (PB-3)
- Assistant Director (Planning) : 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- (PB-3)
- Assistant Director (Ministerial) : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- (PB-2)
- Assistant Account officer : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4800/- (PB-2)
- Legal Assistant : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- (PB-2)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- (PB-2)
- Sectional Officer : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (PB-2)
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (PB-2)
- Junior Translator : 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- (PB-2)
- Stenographer : 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- (PB-1)
- Patwari : 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- (PB-1)
Age Limit : Candidates should not exceeding 40 years for S.No-01, 02, 35 years for S.No-03, 30 years for S.No-04, 05, 06, 08, 18 to 27 years for S.No-07, 09, 10.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Diploma or Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relation/Advertisement or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-01, Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture/ Civil/ Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent for S.No-02, Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution for S.No-03, Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) for S.No-04, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University with Computer Proficiency for S.No-05, Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a University/Institute recognised by Central Government /State Government or equivalent qualification for S.No-07. Refer official notification for complete details.
Application Fee : Application Fee will be Rs. 500/-for all categories of posts Transaction charges of the bank, as applicable shall be borne by the candidate.
Important Dates :
Starting date for Submission of Online Application : 21.05.2016
Closing date for Submission of Online Application (Part-I) : 14.06.2016
(filling up of the personal data in the online form and generation of challan)
Last date for Submission of Application Fee : 17.06.2016
Closing date for Submission of Online Application (Part-II) : 20.06.2016
(submission of application form online and uploading the photo and specimen signature)
Tentative Date of Examination : August 2016
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview. For more details refer the notification.
Penalty for wrong answers : Candidates should note that in order to discourage the guess work, in all such cases where the question is of 01 marks there will be penalty of 0.33 (negative marking) for wrong answers / multiple answers marked by a candidate in the objective type question papers having four alternatives.
Preparation of Merit : The merit list of all the successful candidates for respective posts shall be prepared separately on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in On-Line examination as well as in the interview, wherever prescribed taken together.
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2016
- Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website www.dda.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
- The candidate is required to upload a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph (less than 100 KB) and signature (less than 50 KB) after submission of the application form online. In addition, SC/ST/PwD candidates are required to upload the caste certificate/Medical disability certificate issued by the competent authority. No other documents needs to be uploaded.
Keep visiting our site for more job updates. If you have any queries you can write us in the below box. Share your comments with us.