CTET Paper Solution Sheet Check Answer Key for 20 September – Download Paper 1 Paper 2 Solved : Central board of Secondary educational (CBSE) has conducted Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20th September 2015 (Sunday) in various examination centers across all over the Country. All the Candidates who has appeared for this Central Teacher Eligibility Test are informed that the Officials of CBSE will soon uploaded the Answer Keys of the Examination in their official site. Candidates can download the CTET Answer Keys and check their answers. The Answer key will be available to all aspirants in Pdf format with Paper 1 & Paper 2 Set/ Code wise such as CTET Answer key 2015 Sept Paper 1 & CTET Answer key 2015 Sept Paper 2. Answer keys is very important tool for the candidates to know their expecting marks and predicts whether they will pass or not. So, the candidates need to in touch with of official website of CBSE for details of Answer keys.
CTET Paper Solution Sheet Check Answer Key for 20 September
CTET Answer Key 2015 will be published very soon on the official site of CBSE for the convenience of the applicants so that they can match their answer with the official solution right after the exam.
About CBSE : The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March. The results are announced by the end of May. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teachers eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test. With the addition of NET in 2014, the CBSE has become the largest exam conducting body in the world. Recently on 20th September 2015 (Sunday) CBSE has conducted the CTET Exam at various centres across the country.
Details of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Name of the organization: Central board of Secondary educational (CBSE)
- Official Site : www.ctet.nic.in
- Name of the exam: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Exam date: 20th September
- Answer Key status: Will be available soon
- Exam pattern: Multiple choice type
- Result date: Not yet announced
- Cut off mark: 60%
CTET September 2015 Paper 1 (I) Exam Schedule:
- Candidates enter in the 00 Am for the Entry of CTET Exam 2015
- At 09.30 AM CTET September 2015 Exam started
- Till 12.00 AM CTET Exam Sept 2015 has conducted of paper 1 2015
CTET September 2015 Paper 2 (II) Exam Schedule:
- Candidates enter in the 30 AM for the Entry of CTET Exam 2015 Paper 2
- At 02.00 AM CTET Paper 2 September 2015 Exam started
- Till 04.30 AM CTET Exam Sept 2015 has conducted of paper 2 2015
How to Download CTET Paper Solution
- First candidates have to visit the main web Portal of CBSE i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Then you need to Go to Answer key Paper Page Link.
- Find out the link of CBSE CTET September Paper-1 & Paper-2 Answer Key 2015.
- Download CTET Paper-1 and Paper-2 Answer key in pdf format
- Now you have solution of CTET Paper-1 & Paper-2 exam
- Match with your given answers and estimate the score
Note : We advise all the Candidates to keep in touch with official site of CBSE for updates of CTET Answer keys. Keep visiting our site regularly. We will update you about Result very soon.