CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015 Download PDF – CTET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 are now available at official website www.ctet.nic.in. Central Board of secondary education each year conducts the written examination for Central Teacher Eligiblity Test (CTET) which is conducted for the recruitment of candidates as teachers in one of the central schools in India. Huge number of candidates each year apply for the examination and this is conducted twice in each year. CTET will be conducted in two phases Paper I and paper II. Paper I will be for the candidates who want to become primary teachers and paper II will be for those who want to become upper primary teachers (class VI to class VIII). Candidates who have applied for the CTET exam 2015 have to check the CTET 2015 exam pattern and syllabus which will help them in prepare and getting better score in the exam. Candidates are informed that The examination will be a bit tough with lot of competition but once you prepare well then it will be a cakewalk. Students who qualify in this examination will receive a CTET certificate which was valid for 7 years. Without getting qualified in this exam candidate cannot be appointed as a teacher in government CBSE schools.
CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015 Download PDF
CTET exam pattern 2015
- Questions will be objective type multiple choice.
- There will be no negative marking
- Exam duration: 2 hours 30 min (Paper 1 and paper 2 separately)
- Paper 1 number of questions asked: 150
- Paper 2 number of questions asked: 150
Paper I will be for 2 hours of time period and there will be no negative marking in the examination. Here is the detailed pattern.
1) Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Questions
a)Child Development (Primary School Child) : 15 Questions
b)Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with
special needs : 5 Questions
c)Learning and Pedagogy : 10 Questions
2) Language I: 30 Questions
a) Language Comprehension: 15 Questions
b) Pedagogy in Language Development : 15 Questions
3) Language II : 30 Questions
a)Comprehension : 15 Questions
b)Pedagogy of Language Development : 15 Questions
4)Mathematics : 30 Questions
a)Content :15 Quests
b)Pedagogical issues : 15 Questions
5)Environmental Studies : 30 Questions
a)Content : 15 Questions
b)Pedagogical Issues : 15 Questions
CTET Paper II will have the same 5 sections but related to the students of upper primary classes.
CTET syllabus 2015 will be same as what the candidates have studies in their B.ED courses.
How to Check CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015 Download PDF
- First open official web portal http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx
- Search for CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015
- Click on that link CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015
- Download CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015
- Take the print out of CTET exam pattern & syllabus 2015