Candidates who were willing to apply online CTET 2016 Application from 4th of Dec 2015 for CTET Feb Exam 2016. CBSE has successfully announced CTET Feb Exam Date which is 21st Feb 2015 (Sunday) whose online application form registration is starting from 4th Dec 2014. The Last Date of CTET Exam Application is 28th of Dec 2015.
Central teacher eligibility test is hosted 2 times in a year. Qualified candidates will be hired on primary teacher posts and secondary teacher posts. Desirable and interested contestants should have passed their graduation degree with the bachelor of education (B.Ed) with 50 % marks from affiliated institutes/college. Candidates will get selected on the basis of written offline test performance. The candidates those who belong to OBC/Gen category they pay exam fee Rs 600 and for both exam they pay Rs 1000. And candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs 300 and for both paper they should deposit Rs 500/.
CTET Application Form Feb 2016 Exam Official Notification – Check Latest Updates
Notification Month: Dec 2016
Exam month: 21st Feb 2016
- CTET online application form released: 4th Dec 2015.
- Last date to apply for CTET is: 28th Dec 2015
- CTET exam schedule: 21st Feb 2016
How to Apply for CTET Application Form Feb 2016 Exam Official Notification – Check Latest Updates
- Go to the official website of CTET which is www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the link of CTET Online form 2015
- Candidates need to fill up their particular information like Name, Fathers Name,mothers Name, DOB, 10th class board certificate.
- Upload Images of Photograph.
- Your Scanned images should be in the JPG format.
- The Size of photo must be more than 4kb and less than 100kb.
- The size of scanned signature must be more than 1kb and 25kb.
- The dimension of photograph should be width of 3.5 cm and height of 4.5 cm (3.5cm*4.5cm).
- The dimension of signature should be length of 3.5 cm and height of 1.5cm.
- Candidates need to save a softcopy of CTET Form in their system for any further use.