CRPF Tradesman Admit Card 2016 Constable Selection Process – Check Exam Date : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in the month of march 2016 had published a Zone wise Recruitment Notification for filling 3137 vacancies of CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman). Many job aspirants have applied for these recruited posts in response of the advertisement. For the selection process CRPF firstly has organized the Physical Efficency Test (PET) many applicants appeared for this test and who qualified PET were declared eligible for the Stage II selection Process i.e. written examination which was conducted on 29th May 2016 at various preallotted examination centres across the country. The authorities of CRPF has now released the result for those candidates who have qualified the written examination and those who have not qualified the written examination. Both the list have been uploaded officially. We are providing a direct link at the end of page to download the written examination result 2016. Now CRPF is going to conduct the TRADE TEST/ TESTIMONIAL AND MEDICAL EXAMINATION for the qualified Candidates which will commence on 20/06/2016. The Candidates can download their respective Admit cards from 12/06/2016. Foe more details please check the official site of CRPF which is www.crpf.nic.in.
CRPF Tradesman Admit Card 2016
Name of Organization : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Official site : www.crpf.nic.in
Name of Post : CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman)
No. of Post : 3137
Important Dates :
- PST/PET Exam Dates – 30th March to 20th April 2016
- Written Examination Date – 29th May, 2016
- Trade Test/Medical Examination date – 20th June, 2016
- Admit Card Date – 12th June, 2016
TRADE TEST :-
Trade test/practical assessment to be done in two events as subjective and objective i.e. practical assessment and written skill, which will be qualifying in nature. Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Test, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify. The details are as under :-
(i) FOR DRIVER AND FITTER
1. Trade Test : Oral assessment of respective trade – 10 Marks
Practical assessment – 35 Marks
2. Written skill : Subjective assessment of respective trade in 100 words. Total time: 20 minutes – 05 Marks
Total (1+2) 50
(ii) FOR OTHER TRADES (EXCEPT DRIVER AND FITTER)
1. Diploma/ Certificate (Course & experience) : Diploma or certificate course, or other skill courses with or without any specified duration of respective trade or experience certificate of respective trade, if any issued, irrespective of any of the agency/institute. – 03 Marks
2. Trade test : Oral assessment of respective trade – 07 Marks
Trade test : Practical assessment – 35 Marks
3. Written skill : Subjective assessment of respective trade in 100 words. (Total time: 20 minutes) – 05 Marks
Total (1+2+3) : 50 Marks
- Trade test assessment is to be carried as per procedure. The oral, practical and experience part will be assessed and the award of marks will be keeping in view of supporting documents and on basis of performance during such assessment
- During Trade test, a candidate will be asked to perform any activity pertaining to that particular trade for which he/she has appeared/applied.
MEDICAL EXAMINATION AND SCREENING OF TESTIMONIALS :-
i) Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the CRPF in Written Examination for each trade/Category will be required to appear in the Medical Examination. The Department shall have the discretion to fix different qualifying standards for candidates belonging to different categories in different states/UTs, taking into consideration vacancies allotted to each State/UT.
ii) The number of candidates qualified in trade test, to be medically examined will be equal to the number of vacancies increased by adding average failure rate during medical examination determined on the basis of past experience/ recruitment. The details/list of such candidates qualified in trade test and selected for detailed medical examination will be uploaded in website i.e www.crpfindia.com.
How to Download Trade Test/Medical Examination Admit Cards
Candidates can download the Admit cards from the official site www.crpfindia.com from 12/06/2016 onwards. We have also given a direct link to download the Admit Card for the convenience of candidates.
Important : Candidates have to bring Aadhar Crd at the time of Trade Test/Medical Examination and Screening of Testimonials.
Keep visiting our site for more updates. Share your comments with us. If you have any queries you can write us below. We will try our best to sought out your queries.