CRPF Sportsman Recruitment 2015 Notification Vacancies for Constable Head Constable is now made available at the official web portal. Candidates are required to go through the official notification in order to apply in a prescribed format.
Candidates those who posses the eligiblity can apply for this CRPF constable recruitment 2015 by visiting its official website www.ssc.nic.in. The CRPF is one of the oldest and most experienced Armed Police Force of the country. The demand of this Force from States and Union Territories has substantially increased and this Force has been called upon to help the States in almost every situation. The role of the Force and services rendered by it have extended beyond the nation’s borders as well. Over the years CRPF has also produced number of outstanding sportsmen and athletics who have brought honour and appreciation both with in and outside the country. The organisation has announced a recruitment notification in January 2015 for the posts of constable general duty (GD) in the department of central reserve police force (CRPF).
The Central Reserve Police Force is the largest of the Central Armed Police Forces units with 325,000 personnel in 245 battalions. The Central Reserve Police includes:
The Rapid Action Force (RAF), a 10 battalion anti-riot force trained to respond to sectarian violence.
The Commando Battalion for Resolute Action (COBRA), a 10 battalion strong anti-Naxalite force.
Recruitment Details of CRPF Sportsman Recruitment 2015 Notification Vacancies for Constable Head Constable – Apply for 570 Posts
Gender wise vacancies:
- Male: 22623
- Female: 1965
Category wise vacancies:
- General: 11375
- OBC: 3950
- SC: 2346
- ST: 4953
- General: 994
- OBC: 325
- SC: 186
- ST: 460
- Candidate should be in between 18 to 23 years of age
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules
Educational and Professional Qualification Required
|Education Qualification||The Candidate must be a 12th class pass out; Or must posses a equivalent qualification from a recognized board by government (State or Central).|
|Other Skills Required||You must have good typing speed on computer if you are going to apply for this post .|
|English – 35wpm (Minimum speed Required)
Hindi – 30 wpm (Minimum speed Required)
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following:-
- Physical standard test (PST)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Written examination
- Medical examination
Physical standard test (PST)
- For Male: 170 cms.
- For Female: 157 cms.
- Chest: For males only
- Unexpanded: 80 cms.
- Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: For males and Females : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
- Relaxation is applicable for candidates from selected areas.
Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Notification release date: 24.01.2015
- Last date for applying: 23.02.2015
- PST/ PET exam date: March 2015 (Tentative)
- Written exam date: 04.10.2015
How to Apply for Recruitment Details of CRPF Sportsman Recruitment 2015 Notification Vacancies for Constable Head Constable – Apply for 570 Posts
- First of all download the application form here, take a print out of this form on a A4 size good quality paper . (There are about 5-6 pages including all the certificate formats to be submitted by special category candidates to seek relaxation)
- Paste your latest photograph at the given place in the application form and fill up all the columns of the application form carefully in your own handwriting .
- Send your application form to the desired recruitment centre with Attested copies of certificate /testimonials as proof of educational qualification and date of birth, Four recent passport size self attested photographs and other certificates (by special categories) .
- Four Self addressed envelopes ( 25 cm x 12 cm) to be sent with your form; Candidates are required to write their address in capital letters in a neat way . Do not forget to paste Rs. 27/- stamps on these envelopes .
- Do not forget to send three additional self attested photographs with your application forms ( Just pin all these photographs at the last of your attached documents ).
- SC/ST/OBC candidates, you are required to submit your caste certificate in Annexure-B & C (Available here) format if you looking for age relaxation and reserved vacancies .
- OBC Candidates, you have to send a declaration about your caste and other information; The format is available here .
- Ex-Servicemen and other serving candidates are required to send necessary certificates along with their application form such as discharge certificate, NOC etc.
- Do not forget to write on the envelope on your application form “APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE(MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF”.
- Choose any of the recruitment centres given in the table below; You have to send the application to the same departments as you have written in your form .
- Application must reach the recruitment centre on or before the last date to apply by post or you may also drop your application form in the letterbox outside the gate of every recruitment centre .