Check Odisha Plus Two (+2) Result 2016 Declared Now – Apply for Compartment : The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) has released the Odisha Class 12 (Plus two) Science 2016 results on 13th May 2016 (Friday) at 12:00 P.M at its official site www.orissaresults.nic.in and www.chseodisha.nic.in. This year’s pass percentage is 80.8 with 53 students securing above 90 per cent. This year, more than 3,73,000 students have appeared for the Odisha Class 12th Exam 2015-16. Out of which 85,000 students were from the science stream. According to news reports, this year’s pass percentage of Science Students is 80.8 with 53 students securing above 90 per cent. Whereas in 2015, of the 3,72,000 students who appeared in the exam, 76.75% had cleared the test. The students have to enter their roll number and other essential details to get their results. The Arts and Commerce results of Odisha Class 12th are expected to be out in the last week of May. Tjose students who have not qualified the exam will have to sit for compartment exam. The date of Compartment exam will be notified later by the CHSE. The students have to be in touch of official site of CHSE for more updates.
Odisha Plus Two (+2) Result 2016 Declared Now
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha was established in accordance with the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 to regulate, control and develop Higher Secondary Education in the state of Orissa. The administrative function of the Council commenced from 7th September 1982 in Bhubaneswar. The Chairman is the Executive Head of the Council and the Secretary is the Head of the Office. The Odisha board exam is considered for granting admission to higher educational institutions, including colleges, schools and professional institutes. It also forms a primary eligibility criteria for a host of entry-level jobs in government and private sector organisations.
Official Site : www.chseodisha.nic.in
Name of Exam : Odisha Class 12th Science Stream Exam
Category : Result
Status : uploaded on the official site on 13th May,2016 at 12:00 P.M.
CHSE result 2015 :
- A total 76.75 per cent of students successfully cleared plus two examinations in Odisha.
- Of the total 2.3 lakh candidates who appeared the examination in arts, 1.75 lakh have successfully cleared it recording a pass percentage of 76.31.
- As many as 75,434 out of 93,920 examiners have passed in science, while 22,391 students out of 32, 226 in commerce cleared the examination recording a percentage of 80.31 per cent and 69.48 per cent respectively.
- he male and female percentage in Arts is 70.16 and 81.49 while in Science and Commerce, the ratio is 78.51 and 83.23 and 66.80 and 75.76 respectively.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the compartment examination can do s by clicking the link given below
How to download Odisha Plus Two (+2) Result 2016
- Visit the official website Click on the link ‘Odisha 12th / +2 Result 2016’.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Check and download the results.
Keep visiting our site regularly for more updates. We will also upload all the details about Odisha Class 12th Arts and Commerce Result 2016 as soon as it will be released officially. For any queries leave your comments below.