Check JKSSB Result for Jr Assistant Cum Typist 2016 – Merit List : The Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board, Zum Zum Building, Rambagh, Srinagar has recently released a Notification for the candidates who have appeared for the written examination for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist and qualified the exam. According to the notification all the candidates are informed that the JKSSB has decided to conduct the Typist test on Computer key Board from 7th June 2016 to 24th June, 2016 at NIELIT (formerly DOECC, An Institution under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Govt. of India), Jammu University Campus, JAMMU. The board has released the name of Candidates who have to be appeared for this Typing Test. The Candidates can check their names either visiting the official site www.jkssb.nic.in or directly from the link we have provided below. For further details read the post below.
JKSSB Result for Jr Assistant Cum Typist 2016
Name of Organization : Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board
Official site : www.jkssb.nic.in
Name of Post : junior Assistant cum typist
Advertisement No. : 01 of 2014 dated 13.08.2014
Category : Result (Interview list)
Status : Available
Important Instructions :
- The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates / testimonials before the responsible official of the Board, failing which he/she will lose the right to sit in the Type Test. A photocopy of each such certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer with his / her seal and signature of the officer or self-attested by the candidate shall be deposited with the Staff.
- The candidate shall have to bring a copy of the respective APPLICATION FORM generated at the time of submission of the application form.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable for criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Failure of a candidate for appearing in test on the scheduled date & time shall debar the candidate from appearing in the test on any subsequent date and shall forfeit his /her right of consideration.
- There shall be single Type Test on computer Key Board for the Item(s) shown against each candidate and the merit/points secured by him/her on the basis of the speed acquired in the said test shall be accounted for while evaluating his/her merit for other Item(s) also if applied to.
- The accuracy of the TYPING SPEED shall also have bearing upon The merit /points acquired by the candidate in the TYPE TEST. 8. No supplementary test shall be conducted by the Board, in whatsoever circumstances.
a. No TA / DA shall be paid by the Board for appearing in the Type test.
b. All the candidates shall report at least one hour earlier before the start of the test and if the candidate reports after start of the said test he/she will not be allowed to appear in the said type test and no claim in this regard shall be entertained at any stage.
c. Candidate must bring 2 passport size photographs to be pasted on Answer sheet /Admit Card. d. The candidates shall also bring a Photo Identity Cards/Document acceptable as their identity proof. e. Mobile Phones are not allowed in Examination Hall.
How to download JKSSB Junior Assistant Typing Test Notification
- Log on to the official site of JKSSB – www.jkssb.nic.in .
- In the Nofification Section click on the link :” Junior Assistant Type Test “
- On the next page a notification will open onforming about all the details of Type Test.
- Read the notification properly
- Download it and search your name and present for the typing test at the date, time and venue of the test.
Keep in regular touch with our site for more updates on recruitments, answer keys and results. You can also share your comments with us.