CGPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2015 Apply Now 352 Vacancies – Last Date 08 January 2016 : Chhattisgarh public service commission (CGPSC) Raipur has released a Recruitment Notification on 28th November 2015 with Advertisement Number 08/2015/Exam/Date 28/11/2015. According to the Notification Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has invited Online Application from the eligible candidates for the Post of Naib-Tehsildar, Assistant Project Officer, Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer, Commercial Tax Inspector, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other vacancies. The total number of vacancies to be filled is 352. CGPSC will conduct a written examination for these recruitment i.e CGPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2015. The written exam will be conducted in two Phases (1) Preliminary Examination (2) Main Examination. Willing candidates can apply for these vacancies by filling the online application form by visiting the official site www.psc.cg.gov.in. The online application form will be available from 10/12/2015 at 12:00 PM and the last date to Submit online application form is 08/01/2016 (till 11:59 PM). More details like Age qualification, Pay Scale, Application fee, exam date are furnished below.
CGPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2015 : Details
Name of the Organization : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Official Website : www.psc.cg.gov.in
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Total vacancies: 352 Posts
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Name of the Exam: State Services Exam 2015
CGPSC Vacancy Details
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector) Common administration Division – 10 Posts
- State Police Service (Deputy Superintendent of Police – Home Department) – 18 Posts
- State Accounting Service (Accounting Officer – Finance & Planning Department) – 25 Posts
- Assistant Director (Local Fund Audit Finance Department) – 01 post
- Employment Officer (Skill Development, Technical Education & Employment Department) – 03 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Department) – 04 Posts
- Superintendent (District Jail Department) – 03 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (Cooperative Department) – 03 Posts
- Jila Senani (Home Department) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Project Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department) – 41 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounting Service Officer (Finance & Planning Department) – 58 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer (Women & Child Development Department) – 21 Posts
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib-Tehsildar under Revenue & Disaster Management Department) – 45 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Revenue & Disaster Management Department) – 31 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector (Commercial Tax Department) – 32 Posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector (Commercial Tax Department)- 13 Posts
- Deputy Registrar (Commercial Tax (Registration) Department) – 01 Post
- Co-operative Inspector (Co-operative Department) – 21 Posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent (Home (Jail) Department) – 20 Posts
Educational qualification : Graduation degree Application candidates can also fill CGPSC SSE Application form.
Age limit : Applicant’s age limit should be 21 years and below 30 years (35 years for Resident of Chhattisgarh candidates). Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. More information about age limit read the detailed advertisement.
Application fee : Rs 300/- for SC, ST, and OBC Category, PWD candidates and Rs 400/- for remaining candidates and candidates applying from another states
Selection process :
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
Pay Scale : The Candidates who ever have selected form the selection Procedure will be paid pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/-, grade pay 5400.
- Starting Date of Online Application –10/12/2015 at 12:00 PM
- Closing Date of Online Application – 8/1/2016 (till 11:59 PM)
- Starting Date of making correction in Online Application Form – 11/1/2016 at 12:00 PM
- Closing Date of making correction in Online Application Form – 17/1/2016 (till 11:59 PM)
- Date of Prelims Exam – 20/2/2016
- Timing of Pre Exam for First Session – 10:00 Am to 12:00 PM
- Timing of Pre Exam for Second Session – 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Mains Exam – 16 to 19 June 2016
How to Apply for CGPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2015
- First Visit the Official Website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on Advertisement link
- Download Advertisement for State Services Exam-2015
- Read it carefully and back to official website
- Now Click on Apply Online link
- Enter your complete details in required fields and check once filled Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form will be accepted successfully
Note : Applicants have to Apply only Online. Any other mode of Application will be rejected. See Official Notification thoroughly before applying. Keep visiting our site (www.freshjobs4u.in) for more job updates.