CET Indraprastha University Application Online Form 2016 – check Exam Schedule Indraprastha University Conducted Common Entrance Test for various courses. courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Medical, Humanities etc. The Application Form of IPU CET 2016 are available from January 30, 2016 while application closing date is March 29, 2016 (upto 4 pm). Aspirants of this common entrance test can fill the online application form for appearing in the exam. Before filling Application Form of IPU CET 2016, applicant must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as prescribed by IP University .
CET Indraprastha University Application Online Form 2016
IPU CET 2016 Important Dates and Schedule
|IPU CET will be Held on||Timing of the Exam||The Result will be
|B.Tech||29 March 2016||8 May 2016||2:00 pm to 4:30 pm||24th May 2016|
|B.Tech (Bio Tech)||29 March 2016||21 May 2016||2:00 pm to 4:30 pm||3rd June 2016|
|B.Arch||1 June to 4 July||NO CET||NA||NA|
|29 March 2016||16 April 2016||10:30 pm to 1:00 pm||3rd May 2016|
|MBBS Stage-I||29 March 2016||24 April 2016||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm||10th May 2016|
|MBBS Stage-II||NA||22 May 2016||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm||3rd June 2016|
Exam pattern of IPU CET 2016 to know about various aspects of the exam and question paper such as number, type and weightage of the questions, exam duration and marking scheme.
- In the exam, candidates would be asked a total of 150 questions.
- Questions shall be framed with from the syllabus of class XI, XII.
- Candidates will have to solve the questions in 150 minutes or 2.5 hours.
- Questions would be asked from math, physics and chemistry.
- All the three subjects would have equal weightage.
- For every right answer, 4 marks will be added to candidate’s grand total.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be cut from candidate’s grand total.
How To Apply For CET Indraprastha University Application Online Form 2016
- A candidate can opt for an IPU CET 2016 Exam Centre he/she wishes to appear in from the available ones.
- The applicant must scan and upload his/her latest passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG or GIF format, size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Scanned signature to be uploaded in JPEG/JPG or GIF format, size not exceeding 80 KB.
- Moving ahead, once the captcha is filled, ‘I agree’ and ‘submit’ are clicked, the applicant is required to pay IPU CET 2016 Application Fee.
- To be made online only.
- Can be made through credit card, debit card or internet banking
- CET Fee Rs.1000 (service charge and taxes as applicable)
- After the successful completion of payment, the applicant will be provided with his/her personal information, course details and transaction ID. It is advisable for candidates to keep a print out of this page for further usage.