CCI Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released in the month of October. Competition Commission of India is inviting Applications to fill 30 Vacancies of Director, Deputy Director, Office Manager and Other Posts on Direct Recruitment Basis. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply to Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Other Details Like Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, etc of Competition Commission of India Delhi Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
Recruitment Details of CCI Manager Director Recruitment 2015 Application form cci.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts.
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Adviser (Financial Analysis)||01 Post|
|2||Adviser (Economics)||01 Post|
|3||Adviser (Law)||01 Post|
|4||Director (Law)||01 Post|
|5||Joint Director (Law)||03 Posts|
|6||Joint Director (Economics)||02 Posts|
|7||Deputy Director (Law)||01 Post|
|8||Deputy Director (Financial Analysis)||01 Post|
|9||Assistant Director (Information Technology)||01 Post|
|10||Office Manager (Finance & Accounts)||02 Posts|
|11||Office Manager (Corporate Service)||15 Posts|
|12||Office Manager (Library Services)||01 Post|
- Adviser (Financial Analysis): Ph. D. in Commerce or Finance or Accounting or Chartered Accountant.
- Adviser (Economics): Ph. D. in Economics or Statistics.
- Advisor (Law): Ph.D. Degree in Competition Law.
- Director (Law), Joint Director (Law): Ph.D. in Competition Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Joint Director (Economics): Ph.D. Degree in Economics or Statistics or equivalent from a recognized university.
For Remaining Details see the CCI Recruitment Notification
Candidates applying for CCI should attain the below age limit
- For Posts 1 to 3:
- Minimum Age: 45 years.
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- For Post 4:
- Minimum Age: 40 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- For Posts 5,6:
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- For Posts 7 to 9:
- Maximum Age: 33 years.
- For Posts 10 to 12:
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for CCI Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on their performance in
- Written Test.
- For General/OBC: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/Women: No Fee.
Application Fee has to be paid by Demand Draft in favor of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for Competition Commission of India Recruitment 2015 will be eligible to get the below-mentioned Pay Band
- For Posts 1 to 6: Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/- per month.
- For Posts 7 to 9: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
- For Posts 10 to 12: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
How to Apply for CCI Manager Director Recruitment 2015 Application form cci.gov.in
- Log on to Official website www.cci.gov.in.
- Click on Career->Invitation of Applications for Direct Recruitment of Various Posts.
- Read the Detailed Notification.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application in detail.
- Send Application along with relevant documents to below address