Bureau of India Standards Recruitment 2015 has been issued at the official web portal. Candidates are required to apply on or before 8th September 2015.
BIS Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently in the month of September 2015. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published this recruitment notification to fill 97 Scientist B vacancies under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food. and Public Distribution, Govt of India. Interested eligible candidates may apply online for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the national Standards Body of India. BIS works under the aegis of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It was established under the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986. It has regional offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Delhi and 20 branch offices. Online registration for BIS Recruitment 2015 is available from 8th September 2015. Aspirants who wish to work in Bureau of India Standards are required to apply for this BIS Recruitment for the year 2015 on or before 24th September 2015.
Recruitment Details of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Scientist – ‘B’ Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 97 Posts
Job Designation: Scientist B.
Total Vacancies: 97 Posts.
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Mechanical Engineering||28 Posts|
|2.||Metallurgical Engineering||12 Posts|
|3.||Civil Engineering||08 Posts|
|4.||Electrical Engineering||20 Posts|
|5.||Electronics Engineering||04 Posts|
|6.||Chemical Engineering||12 Posts|
|9.||Leather Technology||01 Post|
Educational Qualification for BIS Scientist Recruitment
- For Post No 1 to 7: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or its equivalent in concerned discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- For Post No 8 to 9: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Natural Science or its equivalent in concerned discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit for BIS Scientist B Recruitment
Candidates applying for BIS Recruitment 2015 should attain below age limits as on 01/09/2015.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following
- Written Test.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service men/Women: No Fee.
BIS Exam Dates:
- Starting date for submission of online application : 08/09/2015.
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 08/09/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24/09/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24/09/2015.
- Admit cards download date: 10/10/2015.
- Online Exam Date: 18/10/2015.
How to Apply for Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Scientist – ‘B’ Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 97 Posts
Candidates applying for these jobs released under BIS Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps for applying online.
- Login to the official website www.bis.org.in
- Click on Career Opportunities ->Recruitment Advt/ Results.
- Click on Apply online for Scientist B.
- Fill the Application with all details.
- Submit the application.
- Take Printout of the application for future reference.