The Border Security Force (BSF) is the primary Border Guarding police force of India. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. It was raised in the year 1965, for ensuring the security of the borders of India. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. It is an Armed Force of the Union of India tasked with various assignments from time to time. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. BSF released a notification in their official website for the recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and 111 posts of Head Constable (Ministerial). Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the post after saw the notification. BSF is going to conduct BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam 2015 very soon. So the candidates who applied for the above mentioned job post and waiting for BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015, to know about time, venue and date of the examination and to do preparation for the examination, they can download their admit cards from the official website of BSF after few days. BSF will upload Admit Card of BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam 2015 some days before the exam. After that candidates can download Admit Card from the official web portal of BSF. Final Exam Date also will be revealed out by BSF in a few days. So this is suggested to all the candidates to visit official website of BSF in a regular basis to get updates of Admit card and Exam date. Till then candidates can download BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 from the official website of BSF to do preparation for the examination as BSF has been uploaded BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 in their official website.
BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015
Admit Card: – Candidates who applied for BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam 2015 and waiting for BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015, they can get their admit cards through online from the official website of BSF very soon. As soon BSF uploaded the admit cards, candidates are suggested to download admit card on time as all the candidates knew that it is mandatory to download the admit card because applicants get the permission to enter in the examination centre and give their exam only through their own admit card. In their admit cards applicants will get some important information like their examination centre, roll number, date and time, rules and regulation of the exam with their own details like name, registration number etc. Candidates must carry print out of their admit cards/e-admit cards along with original valid photo id at the time of examination.
Exam Pattern: –
- Question paper will be conduct on OMR basis
- Duration of Examination will be 1:40 Hour (100 Minutes)
- Examination will be of 100 Marks
Exam Syllabus of Written Test
- Hindi/ English language: – Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- General Intelligence: – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Numerical Aptitude: – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Menstruation, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Clerical Aptitude: – The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers. Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.
- Basic Computer Knowledge: – Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office: Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
- Shorthand Speed for ASI/Steno: – Shorthand @ 80 words per minute in English OR in Hindi for 10 minutes. Transcription of dictation in English in 50 minutes on computer OR transcription of dictation in Hindi in 65 minutes on computer.
- Typing Speed for HC (Min): – Typing @ 35 words per minute in English OR @ 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH in English/ 9000 KDPH in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer. Time -10 Minutes.
Date of the Examination: – Final Exam Date will be revealed out by BSF in a few days.
How to Download
Candidates can follow some steps which are given below to download BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015:
- Visit the official website of BSF www.bsf.nic.in
- Click on the link of BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015
- For Admit Card – Fill the required details and Download the admit card as per given instruction after the admit card will be uploaded by BSF
- Take the print out of the admit card for the examination
- For Exam Pattern and Syllabus – Candidates can download BSF ASI Steno HC Min Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 from the official website of BSF
To get more information about BSF ASI Admit Card Steno Exam Pattern HC Min Exam 2015 visit official website of BSF www.bsf.nic.in