Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment notification 2015 for the Recruitment of 831 excise constable vacancies has been released. Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable is also abbreviated as CSBC. Bihar government has released the recruitment notification for the CSBC vacancies. It releases recruitment for eligible & interested candidates who can work as safe guard. CSBC has recently released a recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of excise constable posts which is of 831 vacancies. Candidates who are willing for this job profile can apply online for the vacancies and the deadline date for the vacancies is 28th august 2015. As 28th august is the last date of receiving applications so candidates are requested to apply for the applications before this date. Interested Candidates for the vacancies for the excise constable posts must check the official site first before applying for the vacancies.
Recruitment Details of Bihar Police Excise Constable Jobs/Recruitment 2015 – Online Form
Recently in the Month of Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable known as CSBC has issued the recruitment notification for the Posts of Bihar Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2015.
Details of Bihar Police Excise Constable Utpaad Sipahi Recruitment Vacancies 2015:
- CSBC Department Name: Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constable
- Total Number of Vacancies: 831 Vacancies
- Vacancy Name: Excise Constable Utpaad Sipahi
- Job Location: Bihar State, India.
Number of Posts:-
- 390 posts of Unreserved Category Candidates.
- 133 posts of SC Category Candidates.
- 09 posts of ST Category Candidates.
- 94 posts of BC Category Candidates.
- 29 posts of BC Women Category Candidates.
- 176 posts of EBC Category Candidates.
Candidate applying for the post should have completed their 12th from a recognized board or equivalant
Candidate’s age should lie between 18 to 23 years as on 01-01-2015. Relaxation will be as per rules. Check advt for details.
General/ BC/ EBC category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 450/-. SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-.Fee is payable at any branch of State Bank of India, through bank challan. The challan is to be downloaded from official website csbc.bih.nic.in.
Selection of the candidates for these posts will be made on the basis of his/her peformance in written test, Physical test and medical exam.
Last date to submit the applications:- 28th august 2015
How to Apply for Bihar Police Excise Constable Jobs/Recruitment 2015
- Candidates have to log on to official site www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the link for the advertisement Recruitment.
- Open and study the recruitment notification carefully.
- Click on apply online link given.
- Complete/Fill the application form with correct details without any spelling mistakes.
- Give a final look and submit your application and download.
- Keep print out copy for future use.