Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2015 has been released.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Tiruchirappalli has issued a notification for the recruitment of 200 vacant posts and these posts and these vacancies are present in fitter and welder. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Tiruchirappalli an integrated power plant equipment manufacturer and one of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies in India in terms of turnover. Candidates are required to download the application form and send the filled application form to the below mentioned address from 9th September 2015 to 30th September 2015 and other important details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, application process, selection process and important dates are given below. Where application forms are available at http://careers.bhel.in/
Recruitment Details of BHEL Tiruchirappali Fitter Welder Vacancy Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 200 Posts
Total Number of Vacancy: – 200 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Educational Qualification|
|01.||Fitter – 150 Posts||During training period consolidated wage Rs. 11000/- per monthOn successful complete training scale pay Rs. 11700-23000/-||Passed class 10th/Matric or equivalent examination with NTC/ NAC certificate in Fitter/ Sheet Metal Worker trade|
|02.||Welder – 50 Posts||During training period consolidated wage Rs. 11000/- per monthOn successful complete training scale pay Rs. 11700-23000/-||Passed class 10th/Matric or equivalent examination with NTC/ NAC certificate in Welder trade|
- General categories candidates’ age maximum- 27 years as on 01st September, 2015.
- SC/ST categories candidates’ 05 years upper age relaxation.
- OBC (NCL) categories candidates’ 03 years upper age relaxation.
- PWD-General categories candidates’ 10 years upper age relaxation.
- PWD-OBC categories candidates’ 13 years upper age relaxation.
- PWD-SC/ST categories candidates’ 15 years upper age relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen categories candidates’ age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen categories candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- General/OBC categories candidates pay Rs. 125/- application fees.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following:-
- Written examination & Interview.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09th September, 2015.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30th September, 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 07th October, 2015.
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form (Far Flung Areas): 14th October, 2015.
- Download Admit Card/ Call letters: 24th October, 2015.
- Date for Written examination:01st November, 2015.