BHEL Apprentices Graduate & Diploma Recruitment Notification 2015 – Apply for 229 Vacancies Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal released an official Notification for appointing various 229 Apprentice (Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders) posts in BHEL Bhopal Notification 2015-16. This is an good opportunity for all the job seekers. Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-11-2015 to 27-11-2015 Apply Before the last. online application process has been started from 07 Nov, 2015, And you should also send hard copy of application form on the address given below before last date 04 Dec, 2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
BHEL Apprentices Graduate & Diploma Recruitment Notification 2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts: 229
Name of the Post: Apprentice (Engineering Graduates and Diploma Holders)
Name of the Discipline:
1. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
2. Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 67 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering: 07 Posts
8. Information Technology: 01 Post
9. Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
10. Mechanical Engineering: 100 Posts
11. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
12. Modern Office Mgmt: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GENOBC and 60% marks for SC/ ST from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Age Limit : Candidates minimum age limit is 14 years and upper age limit is 25 years as on 01-11-2015. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ BHEL employee (spouse/ son/ daughter), 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per rules.
- Government will provide age relaxation of 5 years to ST/SC/BHEL employee (Son/spouse/daughter)
- For OBC applicants 03 years of age relaxation.
- For PH applicants 10 years of age relaxation as per their rules and regulations.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on educational qualification or employees (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
Degree Holders : Rs.6000/- per month
Diploma Holders : Rs.4000/- Per month
How To Apply For BHEL Apprentices Graduate & Diploma Recruitment Notification 2015
- Before applying online applicants you should have valid email id.
- Now log on toat
- Click on Job and career section.
- After that click on New applicants and go for Apply link.
- Here you have to fill up all the necessary details as stated.
- You have to upload your scanned photograph, Signature and all others relevant documents during apply online.
- After that click on submit button for further processing
- Take print out of application form for future use. And for offline applicants you should send application form and along with that attach copies of all other important documents send hard copy to the address given below and envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for GGT/ Diploma Apprentices 2015-16″